ADVERTISEMENT

OT: El Paso Mass Shooting

These fights have become predictable
Conservative smark starts it, Liberal response, then a fan who says he's neutral, but isn't tells everyone to stop.
It goes both ways. Both sides are so sensitive.
Both parties are responsible for slowly flushing this country down the toilet.

Bullshit. The "both" sides argument is a bullshit argument.
No is is not.
Conservative or Liberal smark starts it, Liberal or Conservative response, then a fan who says he's neutral, but isn't tells everyone to stop.

Just go to a random social media political topic and read the comments and you will see tons of the above in the comments section. It goes both ways. It is just constant fighting, crying , and blaming from both parties.

Last edited:
No is is not.
Conservative or Liberal smark starts it, Liberal or Conservative response, then a fan who says he's neutral, but isn't tells everyone to stop.

Just go to a random social media political topic and read the comments and you will see tons of the above in the comments section. It goes both ways. It is just constant fighting, crying , and blaming from both parties.

Bullshit.

I and a lot of people before me have said America will never be taken down from the outside but will apart from within .... we have a lot of people in power that care about themselves instead of what’s best for the nation and nothing will ever change until that mindset changes

I and a lot of people before me have said America will never be taken down from the outside but will apart from within .... we have a lot of people in power that care about themselves instead of what’s best for the nation and nothing will ever change until that mindset changes
Exactly. Republicans and Democrats are destroying this country.

Reactions: elpasoeagle
I can't take it any more you all ragging on TkrdKiller any more. He has been a regular and true blue miner fan for years and years. Battles and fronts go deep but this circle and fire on each other needs to end.

Stop.

I can't take it any more you all ragging on TkrdKiller any more. He has been a regular and true blue miner fan for years and years. Battles and fronts go deep but this circle and fire on each other needs to end.

Stop.
Please 2step, are you serious? Just because killer fawns all over you and vice versa and because you both share the same bs politics, doesn't mean he or any of us is free from criticism. He himself states that anyone who supports Trump also supports racist killings. Talk about bs, that's the epitome of it. I enjoy your sports posts and killers too but both of you put together don't have the thinking power of a gnat when it comes to politics.

Reactions: elpasoeagle
I was talking about this site. The conservatives like to make their snide remarks. Like before the El Paso shooting they were joking about the gun free zones and that started a big fight. Then the liberals come out and argue back. Then the Moderate Conservatives tells everyone to stop.

Typical sensitive libtard or conservtard response.

And your response is typical of a coward to prefers to think "both sides" have blame rather than use your ****ing head and stand up for what is right and just. Charlottesville did not have two good sides. Good people != racist nazis.

So it’s your way or the highway? Ever think your way of thinking is f up’d.
I think I'm Conservative to be honest. Like a 1950s Northeast Republican. There are some Liberals I'm very uncomfortable with. Ways of thinking I don't agree with. However, I feel like I have to rep Liberals now because of Charlottesville and other times the President has given a nod to White Supremacy such as hiring Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon. It's a shame really.

I think a lot of "Liberals" are in the same boat. Like do you know who's on your team? Like 2 million or something hardcore racists. How can you stay on that team?

Please 2step, are you serious? Just because killer fawns all over you and vice versa and because you both share the same bs politics, doesn't mean he or any of us is free from criticism. He himself states that anyone who supports Trump also supports racist killings. Talk about bs, that's the epitome of it. I enjoy your sports posts and killers too but both of you put together don't have the thinking power of a gnat when it comes to politics.

And there it is. Belittling me and 2Step because we defend what is good and honest and decent while you, evidently by your post, defend the indefensible; namely, Tяump.

Nice job, MIW. I thought you were one of the good guys all these years. Politics, from the thoughts of this gnat, is part of what defines who you (and we all) are. And now we know who you are.

For what it's worth, I've always enjoyed your sports related posts as well. And will continue to do so even if with the stain of Tяumpism on my mind when I read your posts.

Do you guys think the Dayton shooting would have happened had the El Paso shooting not happened? I was just wondering what everyone else thought about that... Well anyways, I use to think I was further right from center, but over the past 4 years, I think I would consider myself more of a moderate (maybe even libertarian) compared to the rest of the party mainly because of gun laws, and because I'm not really religious (plus the fact that the party hasn't helped itself lately when it comes to the racial divide in the country today.)

One thing I don't see eye to eye with many republicans on is gun control laws. I can't stand Trump, but there is one thing I'm willing to bet on if he gets re-elected and that is stricter gun control laws. He already pulled the trigger on bump stocks and his inital reaction after the shootings was to pass stricter background checks. I feel the only reason he hasn't done more about gun control is because his ego is afraid that he won't get re-elected if he does. Just my two cents. Carry on

The shooting at Cielo Vista Mall yesterday froze a lot of things in the area. I'm guessing security at the Haskins Center will be a bit more on edge tonight.

Sure… The mall shooting doesn’t sound like some random opening fire on random people.
Listening to an interview and hearing the facts as they are released, it sounds more like a gang bangers dispute. 2 suspects in custody. a "brawl" in the food court leading up to the shots fired, and a weird time to target people in a mall.

People are crazy

Listening to an interview and hearing the facts as they are released, it sounds more like a gang bangers dispute. 2 suspects in custody. a "brawl" in the food court leading up to the shots fired, and a weird time to target people in a mall.

People are crazy

I was thinking Fort Bliss soldiers. I guess we will find out soon. I'd assume there aren't mugshots yet due to injuries.
"“It was a random encounter between two groups at the mall. A confrontation at the food court area at Cielo Vista and that’s where it was isolated to,” El Paso Police Interim Chief Peter Pacillas said on Thursday.

Police said the shooting was preceded by a verbal and physical confrontation between the two groups composed of people in their late teens and early 20s."

https://www.ktsm.com/local/el-paso-...oups-led-to-el-paso-mall-shooting-police-say/

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT