ADVERTISEMENT

OT: General Contractor

MinerManiac

MI Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2001
My mother-in-law recently suffered a very bad fall in her home while no one else was there, and called 911. When the fire department arrived they had to break through the front door in order to get to her. She's recovering fine, but the door and door frame need to be replaced, and some dry wall needs to be repaired. Does anyone know of a good, dependable general contractor that can do the work? I will provide the names and numbers to my father-in-law. Thanks.

My mother-in-law recently suffered a very bad fall in her home while no one else was there, and called 911. When the fire department arrived they had to break through the front door in order to get to her. She's recovering fine, but the door and door frame need to be replaced, and some dry wall needs to be repaired. Does anyone know of a good, dependable general contractor that can do the work? I will provide the names and numbers to my father-in-law. Thanks.
An old fraternity brother of mine has a small contractor business. They do good work and are reasonable. They maybe busy on a Ft. Bliss contract right now but you can see their work and get their # from the FB link below.

https://www.facebook.com/lonestarrenovation/?fref=ts

For good and dependable I would recommend Lowe's or Home Depot. They offer installation and since they are big companies they fix any issues right away. The only thing is it might take a few days since they have to send a guy to go measure.

We still can't send PMs on this site?

MM, is there a way to send you some info? E-mail or something?

Milliken Construction is a Miner sponsor and has a good reputation.

Robert A. Molina
RAM Builders 915-727-9255
Honest, Reliable, Good Work, Reasonable
I met him at Home Depot one night right before they were to close. I had emergency plumbing to do at the house. I asked for help from HD personnel, but if you know HD there is hardly ever any to be had! While I was waiting, this gentleman came by and asked if I needed help. I said yes and inquired if he worked there. He said no but realized that I needed help. I told him my problem and he promptly took off with me in tow and got me the parts that I needed and advice to completely repair my problem. Saved me calling a plumber at 10pm.

Reactions: CubsFan81
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT