2.Army
3.Fresno St
4.Boise St

??????

I would do the four highest rated conference champions

(4) UAB @ (1) UCF
(3) App @ (2) Fresno St

Reactions: MINER.JAY
Ratings would be poor and nobody would give a damn. Imagine UAB vs App St for a secondary championship, besides anti-P5 nerds, nobody is watching that.

you need a hobby. You negative about everything.

you need a hobby. You negative about everything.

I think first off he doesn’t get enough attention wherever he is so this is him acting out to be the center of attention ..... all his posts are comical for the most part

I can see (I’m sure everyone else can too) see a post from him and know without looking he wrote it...or she ... all I know is I find it funny...it’s like a bad actor trying to say some lines or a standup comedian failing miserably

Well, being negative about a team who hasn’t won a bowl game in 51 years and a NCAA game in 26 years is actually my hobby.

nobody said anything about if anyone would watch or if it would have high ratings. Question was just about who would be the 4 teams in G5 playoff?? But you come along causing drama. I bet you the kind of person that goes to parties and complains about the food and that the music is to loud.

I kind of think this is going to happen down the road whether we like it or not. The gap between the haves and have nots is widening every year. Soon it’ll be: (The gap between the P5 and G5) = (the gap between G5 and FCS).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT