ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Investing

Anyone ever buy land?? I saw this nice piece of land that was selling in El Paso.

This the land I was looking at. Who wants to go in on it with me?? Could put the arena here. 😁😁

Sure. After a sports game or concert you can go climb at Hueco Tanks.🤣🤣

Reactions: FiliUTEP
This the land I was looking at. Who wants to go in on it with me?? Could put the arena here. 😁😁

Not bad for 5 acres Fili, but you could probably get a lot more land than that if you search around the U.S.

Mijo, look in Siberia. You can probably get 50,000 acres for the same money. Move there, develop that land, get rich.

Could also put indoor practice field. Can also put a Minerdigs clubhouse. But I would be club President.

Those viral stocks, you have to find out on Reddit or something before it goes to the moon, if you get in on it after every knows you’re gonna lose. Once it gets to a certain price and goes viral, everyone bails.

Reactions: jdubb66
Those viral stocks, you have to find out on Reddit or something before it goes to the moon, if you get in on it after every knows you’re gonna lose. Once it gets to a certain price and goes viral, everyone bails.

A nice heads up would've been nice 🤠 🤠

What should I buy today?? Where are the insider gurus at?
If you are asking what to buy today, you are already late to the party... GME and AMC, were pumped from ONE person's post on X. Had you bought during the last 3-4 years, you would have made a killing. Those are meme stocks and will pump and dump very hard. I personally focus on crypto, as I can buy/sell all day.

Reactions: axingfools1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT