ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Juarez -- do you go? If so, where?

I'm pretty damn white, not like wonder bread white, but I'd say American-ish looking. I'm also pretty damn hyper aware of my surroundings, especially when I should be. My friend, who is an influential guy in the EP community, assured me that it would be safe to cross over. I had my reservations about it, but went based on his word. Never did I feel any kind of threat what-so-ever, nor did I even feel out of place while I was in J-Town. Things have obviously changed. Not to how they used to be, but for the better when compared to just a few years ago.

Reactions: alvinosports
We don't know if they were involved in some type criminal activity, people just don't get shot for no reason. There are some people who happen to be drug dealers who happened to live in El Paso.
The evidence points to a planned attack on those two men and not some random shooting of tourists.

8 shots apiece does not scream random shooting. Still, not quite ready to go back. Hopefully soon.

We're all going to die one die, and we can die any day, any way. The way I see things I think I have a far more probability of dying on I-10 than getting shot in Juarez.

Reactions: JCorona
We don't know if they were involved in some type criminal activity, people just don't get shot for no reason. There are some people who happen to be drug dealers who happened to live in El Paso.
Well, sometimes they target innocent family members.

And sometimes you just have bad luck and are in the wrong place at the wrong time when something goes down.

Being UTEP fans, we are born with bad luck.... LMAO:D

And sometimes you just have bad luck and are in the wrong place at the wrong time when something goes down.

Being UTEP fans, we are born with bad luck.... LMAO:D

If you've been a Miner fan long enough, and I know you have old fella, then you've experienced your fair share of good luck, as well. We just happen to be in a 25 year drought.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT