ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Next Big Thing for El Paso?

What will be El Paso's next big thing to come?

• State of the Art Aquarium

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Great Wolf Lodge / Other form of new waterpark

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • New Amusement Park

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • New Pro Team (pending Arena resolve)

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • IKEA / Other Large Retailer

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Other (fill in blank)

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Whow! Does woke mean anti boobs now?

Whatever that means, I think I know some guys who might be considered "woke" but still love them some booblage. Breastuses. Sweet cantaloupes. Honey dew melons. Fuzzy peaches. Teeny weenies. Big 'uns.

Call 'em what you will. Even while you're salivating right fvcking now thinkin' about 'em.

Whatever that means, I think I know some guys who might be considered "woke" but still love them some booblage. Breastuses. Sweet cantaloupes. Honey dew melons. Fuzzy peaches. Teeny weenies. Big 'uns.

Call 'em what you will. Even while you're salivating right fvcking now thinkin' about 'em.
My little guy gets woke for boobies.

It’s a regular grocery store and nothing special. There’s one 10 minutes away from my house and I rarely go there.

Reactions: EPUTEP
attachment-KISS-COVER-PHOTOS-32.jpg

https://klaq.com/ixp/63/p/albuquerq...2021 2023-11-03&utm_term=KLAQ Smart List 2020

This article is horribly researched.

"For many locals, this was exciting news to hear because many have traveled the 4 hours to enjoy a delicious slice of Dion’s Pizza and now they won't have to make that long drive because they can enjoy it right at home!"

First, I doubt people are traveling 4 hours to eat pizza. Second, there are two Dion's in Las Cruces.

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
This article is horribly researched.

"For many locals, this was exciting news to hear because many have traveled the 4 hours to enjoy a delicious slice of Dion’s Pizza and now they won't have to make that long drive because they can enjoy it right at home!"

First, I doubt people are traveling 4 hours to eat pizza. Second, there are two Dion's in Las Cruces.
On top of that... yayyy another pizza place.

Buc-ee's needs to afront very heavy interstate traffic. Not sure there would be enough to support one.

Now a Sheetz or Wa-Wa would but that's an east coast thing.
I live in a part of Texas now with quite a bit of traffic on 35 and I can tell you 100% that stretch of I-10 could support a Buccees and that was the case last time I lived in the area. It's one of the most traveled stretches of Highways in the US. I don't know if you forgot, but it's the main artery east to west and west to east in the southern US! That Anthony Exit 0 would be a great place for one!

Next mayoral candidate should promise to work on bringing HEB and/or Bucees.

HEB hype is legit.
  • Voted best grocery store in the nation
  • You can taste the difference with produce
  • Store brand items are almost identical to name brand
  • Service and employee culture is top notch
  • Combo Loco deals

HEB hype is legit.
  • Combo Loco deals

It's overrated to me. There's no difference between Albertson's and HEB.

HEB hype is legit.
  • Combo Loco deals

Don't forget the Sunday Freebie.

• Love
Reactions: FarWestTexas

You can taste the difference. They run promotions where you buy their brand and give you the name brand for free so you can compare for yourself. Their version of Doritos is way better and cheaper than the original. Same thing for the Chips Ahoy cookies.

Don’t get the dick sucking of HEB.

They have stuff no one else carries, that cater to the local market. Apparently, you are not a San Antonian util you have had brisket and Big Red, and HEB has the combos for that. They also do a ton of outreach and give back programs around town. Their IT department has recruiting department for high functioning ASD individual who can code. Their pick up service was smooth and up and running when the pandemic hit. They had been perfecting that system the H1N1 virus came around. Their gas is usually cheaper than anyone else. The list of pros is very long.

You can taste the difference. They run promotions where you buy their brand and give you the name brand for free so you can compare for yourself. Their version of Doritos is way better and cheaper than the original. Same thing for the Chips Ahoy cookies.

They have stuff no one else carries, that cater to the local market. Apparently, you are not a San Antonian util you have had brisket and Big Red, and HEB has the combos for that. They also do a ton of outreach and give back programs around town. Their IT department has recruiting department for high functioning ASD individual who can code. Their pick up service was smooth and up and running when the pandemic hit. They had been perfecting that system the H1N1 virus came around. Their gas is usually cheaper than anyone else. The list of pros is very long.

How much do they charge for Doritos and cookies? It's funny that you mention the brisket because I thought it was just ok. It was nothing special. I have had better brisket in El Paso.

I'm not a fan, but to each their own.

Reactions: T-6 Miner
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT