ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

stirring-what.gif

Did you miss something 2step? Where's the tweet saying to abolish the IRS and all income taxes? A flat sales tax is NOT an increase in overall taxes. (Although I don't think a 30% tax is fair) Ya see, hard core democrats ignore basic facts. The IRS is corrupt. (Ask my accountant) The extra officers knucklehead approved won't go after rich people, because they can afford to fight it. They will go after dudes like ME! They will deny a lunch I had 5 years ago so they can tax me more. A FLAT sales tax is fair to EVERYONE. If you are rich and buy a plane, you pay a fair share. If you go to Five Below to get your clothes, your tax is fair.
Any reason no one in government ever get a hard audit? Because they are the problem.

As smart as I truly believe most folks are on here, I am amazed at how blind people can be. "ooooh....I'm a democrat so I MUST believe what they tell me" Smart people lack common sense...

and 2step....I truly am not picking on you. you support folks that feed your family. I get it...I have a HUGE republican friend that is a huge real-estate salesman. He will NEVER mention anything political because he wants a sale.....I get it..

They will never be able to hire those extra IRS agents you paranoid Trumpsters keep mentioning. Go look at the requirements to become an agent and then let me know how many people you know that have those qualifications.

Reactions: develman
They will never be able to hire those extra IRS agents you paranoid Trumpsters keep mentioning. Go look at the requirements to become an agent and then let me know how many people you know that have those qualifications.

Nevermind that 70% of those alleged "new" agents that are going to come after them are simply replacing agents that retire or leave for other jobs. And 20 or 25% are IT people that are needed and the rest are for whatever remaining bureaucratic needs there are.

Biden tells Pentagon to shoot it down, Pentagon says we don’t listen to you. Biden s says oh—ok.?

Nevermind that 70% of those alleged "new" agents that are going to come after them are simply replacing agents that retire or leave for other jobs. And 20 or 25% are IT people that are needed and the rest are for whatever remaining bureaucratic needs there are.
It's hard to believe (not really) that you and others defend everything they do. You complain about the wealthy "not paying their fair share", yet here is a plan that makes it equal (at least more fair), yet you come to the defense of the IRS? Didn't your side also complain that Trump didn't pay taxes? Hope would you complain if everything he bought he HAD to pay taxes on?

I don't buy the numbers put out by the democrats. I mean c'mon really? 70% of the new hires of the IRS is from retiring or leaving? Utter bullshit. 20-25% for IT? again, bullshit. Democratic spin to try to explain bullshit. If you blindly believe people are leaving in droves from a cushy government job, you are nuts. Every single agent I have dealt with in the past 15 years have ALL been younger than me. They are retiring from a 6 figure, great benefits job? C'mon man! Wait! I know! They are quitting to run for office! They KNOW they never get audited and never will.

ALL government has waste and its ALL of congress that allows, and makes it worse.

Again, I believe most on here are very intelligent. I don't understand blind faith following regardless of which party it is. Then again, I should as we are on a UTEP board.

It's hard to believe (not really) that you and others defend everything they do. You complain about the wealthy "not paying their fair share", yet here is a plan that makes it equal (at least more fair), yet you come to the defense of the IRS? Didn't your side also complain that Trump didn't pay taxes? Hope would you complain if everything he bought he HAD to pay taxes on?

I don't buy the numbers put out by the democrats. I mean c'mon really? 70% of the new hires of the IRS is from retiring or leaving? Utter bullshit. 20-25% for IT? again, bullshit. Democratic spin to try to explain bullshit. If you blindly believe people are leaving in droves from a cushy government job, you are nuts. Every single agent I have dealt with in the past 15 years have ALL been younger than me. They are retiring from a 6 figure, great benefits job? C'mon man! Wait! I know! They are quitting to run for office! They KNOW they never get audited and never will.

ALL government has waste and its ALL of congress that allows, and makes it worse.

Again, I believe most on here are very intelligent. I don't understand blind faith following regardless of which party it is. Then again, I should as we are on a UTEP board.

I'd explain it to you but you see only your myopic view. And, you are strong in the projection game. Thanks for playing.

I'd explain it to you but you see only your myopic view. And, you are strong in the projection game. Thanks for playing.
Trumpsters actually believe that others are all for more IRS agents. Nobody likes IRS agents. That is another obstacle to hiring so many of them. Aside from the qualifications, which he didn’t look at or decided he wouldn’t admit to, he went on to bring up Trump and taxes, which of course, has nothing to do with hiring more IRS agents.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
LOL....dude....I attempt to look at things with an open mind. You, not so much. I can honestly SEE that no one in congress has to play by the same rules as us peasants. Do you not see this is a problem on BOTH sides? Why would you want to keep, and expand, an IRS that "mainly" audits middle to lower class families? Congress has set up sooooo many loopholes for the wealthy to evade paying taxes. Therefore why would you be apposed to changing it around so everyone has to pay equally instead on the unfair income tax we have now? Notice how I use the term INSTEAD.
Hire the new IRS agents and have EVERY SINGLE PERSON in government get audited beginning with biden and working the way downwards. Don't fine them, jail them...ALL OF THEM.
Sorry bro, but I am OPEN to discussion. If you made a solid point, I could be swayed. However, your defensive stance shows you are locked in no matter what. Besides, you make no points.

Hey yanno what? I have a long time friend who was on the UTEP track team. He's been HARDCORE democrat for as long as I've known him. He would even refuse to compete against my team because we are not Biden supporters. After knowing this man for 40+ years, he came to me and said "These guys are screwing up our country. I can't support this anymore". I didn't convince him. He opened his eyes.

You are so blind, you probably think the china balloon is no biggie either, huh? And we have no crisis in my city huh? You ok with all the bs with covid, faucci, et al? I just saw a report from the WHO that shows damn near zero cases of the flu in 2020 and 2021. Where'd it go? No conspiracies here bro. QUESTION EVERYTHING FROM EVERYONE.

If you think a new world order, global reset, one governing body is the correct path of the future, then I guess my myopic view is too much for you. WWIII looks to be coming IMHO, and we have sold our soul. Allowing the total control they are taking from us piece by piece shows zero ability to use your own thoughts and make rational decisions...

Didn't UTEP professors teach you to think on your own? Guess not. You'd rather be told what to believe.

Discuss? Sure.....be a blind pig tossing out insults? I ain't got no time fo dat.....

Reactions: Rocketsr
Trumpsters actually believe that others are all for more IRS agents. Nobody likes IRS agents. That is another obstacle to hiring so many of them. Aside from the qualifications, which he didn’t look at or decided he wouldn’t admit to, he went on to bring up Trump and taxes, which of course, has nothing to do with hiring more IRS agents.
Hey noclue.....I didn't "say" all democrats are for more IRS agents. My point is folks like TXr defend it blindly. It doesn't matter the qualifications. (No I won't look it up) The fact is there are a bazillion people in this country that could qualify. To skirt around the fact WE DON'T NEED MORE AGENTS and spend that extra money is the point. If more are hired, I promise they won't audit ANYONE in congress.
I use trump as an example.....democrats screamed show me your returns for 6 years....they got released and it's a nothing burger. Fact is this..... ALL POLITICIANS ARE CROOKS.

Reactions: Rocketsr
Hey noclue.....I didn't "say" all democrats are for more IRS agents. My point is folks like TXr defend it blindly. It doesn't matter the qualifications. (No I won't look it up) The fact is there are a bazillion people in this country that could qualify. To skirt around the fact WE DON'T NEED MORE AGENTS and spend that extra money is the point. If more are hired, I promise they won't audit ANYONE in congress.
I use trump as an example.....democrats screamed show me your returns for 6 years....they got released and it's a nothing burger. Fact is this..... ALL POLITICIANS ARE CROOKS.
There is definitely not a bazillion people who could qualify. Spend two minutes looking it up and think about how difficult it would be to hire so many of them in a short period of time.

Yes all politicians are crooks, are Killer and other hardcore Dems stating otherwise?

Focusing on an exaggerated comment we ALL know isn't a fact just shows you want to argue. The other comment was as well....

Not playin homie...peace

Chinese "Weather Balloon" estimated to be now heading over my in laws farm land in the high plains which is next to missile silos (monitored by the Air Force):

fry_mooning_futurama.gif

• Haha
Reactions: develman
I bet the balloon was loaded with Benjamin's for Hunter and the Big Guy. What a joke of a President.
Why wait until it goes all across the nation to shoot it down. Most worthless POS’S running our country! Just can’t understand how anyone still supports this clown.

Reactions: T-6 Miner
It's ominous when the donut shop is so dangerous you have to strap yourself to the gills, just to get a coffee and a jelly donut. 😏

• Haha
But they weren't loaded with 100's for Hunter and the Big Guy.

Maybe they were loaded with millions -- or billions -- for Vanky and Jared and their big guy? I mean, Vanky and Jared made 640 million while working in the white house and Jared got two billion from the Saudis while working in the white house. Oh, did I forget about Vanky's 60something patents from China while she was working in the white house?

Yeah, all of that pales compared to the reported five mil Hunter made *as a private citizen*. But do go on about his laptop...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT