ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

I took my daughter to her basketball game this morning. I had to use loop 375 and spur 601. I haven't seen so many sheriff and police in years.

I took my daughter to her basketball game this morning. I had to use loop 375 and spur 601. I haven't seen so many sheriff and police in years.
Yeah when the President comes they have to close his route, and an alternate route. And a route to a hospital.

915migrant.org is that local diocesan catholic website to help migrants and/or make a monetary donation or get info. My church has migrants and the utility bills will be huge as well it will for the other Catholic Churches housing migrants. Got to talk to Red Cross folks this week from the west coast to the east coast. They themselves just want a fresh local face to talk to and share their Red Cross humanitarian work. Damn what great folks! Kicked around a soccer ball with some young kids yesterday and after the running down the ball and attempting to show I know how to properly kick a soccer ball, which I don’t, my body was sore last night. I took my weed whacker to cut some growth and a young Venezuelan man wanted to do the job. He was so happy he could and showed me his work.

Another great person who came over without any vetting.

You and Minerinciter are on to something, my friend. If we can get rid of those migrants, we will no longer have a problem with drugs or homelessness. Problem solved!

Reactions: develman
If we can get rid of those migrants, we will no longer have a problem with drugs or homelessness. Problem solved!
I do know, that adding MORE homeless and drugs, only adds to the problem. Just like if you have debt, adding more, won’t help it go away. Adding more trash to your trash pile doesn’t make it go away.

By that logic, if we add more money to Senter’s salary maybe he will go away? That will solve our issue?

Reactions: Rocketsr
You and Minerinciter are on to something, my friend. If we can get rid of those migrants, we will no longer have a problem with drugs or homelessness. Problem solved!
But my Mommy and Daddy came over illegally so we should let everyone in...blah, blah, blah

Hope it worked out for them, T-6. My mommy and daddy came over legally, had green cards to years and years, and eventually became naturalized citizens. So fvcking proud of my parents!

Do your parents support illegal immigration? I know my family members are opposed to amnesty and making everyone legal with the stroke of a pen. They did the process and it took probably 13 years I guess. No Soil Babies, just Naturalization. Anyway, they think everyone should go through a process like they did

Do your parents support illegal immigration? I know my family members are opposed to amnesty and making everyone legal with the stroke of a pen. They did the process and it took probably 13 years I guess. No Soil Babies, just Naturalization. Anyway, they think everyone should go through a process like they did

I haven't asked them but I'm quite certain they too believe in an orderly, systemic application and approval process like they had to use to stay in the U.S. And in fairness, my parents were brought here by my grand-parents when they were children. But they still needed green cards until becoming naturalized citizens.

Are open borders as bad as republicans make them out to be? They work fine in Europe where people move freely between countries. Open borders in itself is not necessarily "the" problem. We can discuss the real reasons that these things become problematic but I don't really care to dive into a really complicated social/governmental issue on a UTEP board. Note that I did not say "political" issue.

Besides, I'm no expert on these things so anything I would say would simply be my opinion and you know what they say about opinions.

I haven't asked them but I'm quite certain they too believe in an orderly, systemic application and approval process like they had to use to stay in the U.S. And in fairness, my parents were brought here by my grand-parents when they were children. But they still needed green cards until becoming naturalized citizens.

Are open borders as bad as republicans make them out to be? They work fine in Europe where people move freely between countries. Open borders in itself is not necessarily "the" problem. We can discuss the real reasons that these things become problematic but I don't really care to dive into a really complicated social/governmental issue on a UTEP board. Note that I did not say "political" issue.

Besides, I'm no expert on these things so anything I would say would simply be my opinion and you know what they say about opinions.

I was just asking out of curiosity.

But I don’t think it works fine in Europe, they’ve had issues over the years.

Hope it worked out for them, T-6. My mommy and daddy came over legally, had green cards to years and years, and eventually became naturalized citizens. So fvcking proud of my parents!
That's the cry we hear from people that say these illegals are not a problem.

For the record, my dad was an American. My mom was from Mexico, had her card and became a US citizen. So like you, very proud of my parents as well.

Between the migrants and the classified documents, the lib supporters have gone silent.

"Classified documents next to your Corvette? What were you thinking?" Doocy asked.

"I'm going to get the chance to speak on all of this, God willing it'll be soon, but I said earlier this week — and by the way my Corvette is in a locked garage. It's not like it's sitting out in the street," Biden responded.

"So the documents were in a locked garage," Doocy prompted.

"Yes, as well as my Corvette...."

Seriously. WTF?

Reactions: UTEPfan1966
Between the migrants and the classified documents, the lib supporters have gone silent.

"Classified documents next to your Corvette? What were you thinking?" Doocy asked.

"I'm going to get the chance to speak on all of this, God willing it'll be soon, but I said earlier this week — and by the way my Corvette is in a locked garage. It's not like it's sitting out in the street," Biden responded.

"So the documents were in a locked garage," Doocy prompted.

"Yes, as well as my Corvette...."

Seriously. WTF?

What is there to say? Trump stole thousands of classified docs, hid some, left some laying around his beach club for anyone to see, and quite likely sold others to foreign governments. Trump forced the government's hand in getting a warrant for their retrieval. Biden? He misplaced a few and immediately turned them over when they were found and is cooperating fully.

Not sure what you expect libs to say. There is literally no comparison.

Reactions: develman
What is there to say? Trump stole thousands of classified docs, hid some, left some laying around his beach club for anyone to see, and quite likely sold others to foreign governments. Trump forced the government's hand in getting a warrant for their retrieval. Biden? He misplaced a few and immediately turned them over when they were found and is cooperating fully.

Not sure what you expect libs to say. There is literally no comparison.
Haha. Typical. Trumps lied, Biden made and innocent mistake. No way grandpa Joe would do anything wrong.

Those initial docs were found Nov 2nd. Just before the election yet wasn’t made public until this week. Why? Protect the mid-term election or an opportunity to cover their asses and destroy anything that needed destroyed? Or both?

See how it works? We can make assumptions too.

Haha. Typical. Trumps lied, Biden made and innocent mistake. No way grandpa Joe would do anything wrong.

Those initial docs were found Nov 2nd. Just before the election yet wasn’t made public u til this week. Why? Protect the mid-term election or and opportunity to cover their asses and destroy anything that needed destroyed? Or both.

Not to mention, Trump was PRESIDENT. With that comes certain privileges when it comes to confidential documents. Biden was VP. Not allotted the same privileges. So yes, you’re correct. Very different.

Those initial docs were found Nov 2nd. Just before the election yet wasn’t made public until this week. Why? Protect the mid-term election or an opportunity to cover their asses and destroy anything that needed destroyed? Or both?

No comparison. None.

Not to mention, Trump was PRESIDENT. With that comes certain privileges when it comes to confidential documents. Biden was VP. Not allotted the same privileges. So yes, you’re correct. Very different.

Being president does NOT give one the freedom to steal classified docs and sell them to foreign governments. That is call treason.

Do you really believe that when Biden or Trump, Obama, Clinton left their offices that they were packing boxes and going to the store and buying packaging tape and label makers?

When I was in the military, we didn’t pack anything when we moved. Movers packed everything for us.

Point is, these people in Washington are too powerful to pack their own crap and have no idea what was packed or not. That’s why they end up in closets, garages, and storage sheds throughout history. Just like our junk when we downsize.

Do you really believe that when Biden or Trump, Obama, Clinton left their offices that they were packing boxes and going to the store and buying packaging tape and label makers?

When I was in the military, we didn’t pack anything when we moved. Movers packed everything for us.

Point is, these people in Washington are too powerful to pack their own crap and have no idea what was packed or not. That’s why they end up in closets, garages, and storage sheds throughout history. Just like our junk when we downsize.

It's amazing how democrats can NEVER see the hypocrisy.

Biden ripped Trump a new one even saying "How can anyone be so irresponsible?" When he does it, it's oopsie?

Anyone else forget the election ad showing biden in his corvette with the boxes right there? Normal people, not knowing they were there, would think "what the hell is that?"

And finally, anyone else forget hunter lived there? That makes them safe?

Personally, I don't understand the need for either of these clowns to take top secret documents away from the white house. However, Trump had the authority and biden didn't. Why isn't bidens multiple homes being raided in search of more? What ever happened with the documents found at trumps place?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT