ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

Now twitter is saying calling the “Russian bear” is not right 🙄

The end of WW1 saw the creating of the Sykes-Picot agreement that carved up the middle east and made a bigger damn mess that plunged the middle east into constant turmoil that literally exists to this very day. All Russia has to show for their middle east injection the past hundred years is control of Al-Assad's oil fields. They tried to claim more back in 2015 by trying to take over an American military base with a Russian private militia called "Wagner Group". It went bad. Really, really bad for them as many were sent back in body bags. American Military picked up their radio calls for help which never came "We're getting our asses kicked....HELP!".

Putin and his dumb ilk (they are dumb. They really are. Putin will not put brainiacs to run his mafia state) did not take their stolen state proceeds and put it back in their country. They literally pulled a Ferdinand Marcos and kept it and left scraps for the Russian Mafia that invested those stolen Russian proceeds into their international organized crime syndicates in L.A. and Long Island (what you saw in "Training Day" when detective "Alonzo" get gunned down by the Russian Mafia).

Russia may be circling Kyiv, but what we grew up with as "The Bear" is actually the fall (again) of a small black bear. 1100 year empire that controls ten percent of actual global dry land is actually falling apart and it was all self inflicted because God forbid they allowed their newly formed Federation and Constitution to fully be implemented.

Reactions: UTEPMiners8106
President Zelenshyy asking for NATO to enforce a no fly zone in Ukraine. This would put us at war with Russia.

President Biden is going to ban Russian aircraft from U.S. airspace.

I guess Ukraine doesn't have much of an air force since Russian convoys have been lined up for miles and for days (which should be sitting ducks).

We continue to buy oil from Russia and not produce more despite elevating gas prices in the face of inflation and market losses.

Reactions: kickballpro
Yeah, we should've developed our solar grid in the 1970s' but to this day big oil "won't let us".

Are you referring to some Africans trying to leave Ukraine being denied entry to neighboring countries?
Nope. On Twitter people are talking about Nigeria doing the same thing Russia is doing. Just search Nigeria on Twitter.

Nope. On Twitter people are talking about Nigeria doing the same thing Russia is doing. Just search Nigeria on Twitter.
Yeah there are a lot of horrible problems in the world. I wish we could help all the innocent people from being extorted, illegally jailed, raped, tortured, murdered etc...

The problem in the Ukraine is that Russia is a world power that has world war and world ending capabilities. That takes precedence over genocide in Biafra and is going to garner much more attention.

Spot on. Putin is bluffing. I was in a group with my pastor and two other well educated men and they thought Putin seriously had intentions to launch. Putin is a thug. He was a KGB thug. Thugs threaten but fall like a deck of cards when confronted with strength.

Putin is nuts. You wanna see if he IS bluffing? I say no. I will say this, while being a psychopath, he is VERY smart. He will destroy anyone in his way.
Say what you want about Trump, but this didn't happen under his watch. It did, however, under obamas and bidens. ( it's ok. I EXPECT to be bashed on this post)

Since I have a few minutes lets discuss....whatcha think about the state of the union? I will start.....

It started off with blaming everyone (trump) for the troubles in the world AND our country. It quickly changed into a campaign speech. I wasn't hearing what he HAS accomplished. (I'm sorry homers, but adding jobs back that YOU eliminated is not job growth) He is campaigning to get bills passed he introduced a year ago. Nothing to see here. I find it funny he NOW wants to secure the border. What has he done to accomplish this? So now he wants to fund the police? Seems like he is just trying to get his approval numbers up.
I seriously don't understand the blind faith hardcore democrats have. I have said a bazillion times, I look at things with my eyes wide open.

BTW we seriously need to get Escobar the hell outta here. I don't care if it's chico the mascot from the chihuahuas, she needs to go. Funny fact......Silvestre Reyes was our representative. He claimed he was pro border patrol, yet year after year he did nothing for them. REPUBLICANS got together and voted for Beto in a primary to oust Reyes. It's regretted now.

So how's your ash Wednesday?

Putin is nuts. You wanna see if he IS bluffing? I say no. I will say this, while being a psychopath, he is VERY smart. He will destroy anyone in his way.
Say what you want about Trump, but this didn't happen under his watch. It did, however, under obamas and bidens. ( it's ok. I EXPECT to be bashed on this post)

Since I have a few minutes lets discuss....whatcha think about the state of the union? I will start.....

It started off with blaming everyone (trump) for the troubles in the world AND our country. It quickly changed into a campaign speech. I wasn't hearing what he HAS accomplished. (I'm sorry homers, but adding jobs back that YOU eliminated is not job growth) He is campaigning to get bills passed he introduced a year ago. Nothing to see here. I find it funny he NOW wants to secure the border. What has he done to accomplish this? So now he wants to fund the police? Seems like he is just trying to get his approval numbers up.
I seriously don't understand the blind faith hardcore democrats have. I have said a bazillion times, I look at things with my eyes wide open.

BTW we seriously need to get Escobar the hell outta here. I don't care if it's chico the mascot from the chihuahuas, she needs to go. Funny fact......Silvestre Reyes was our representative. He claimed he was pro border patrol, yet year after year he did nothing for them. REPUBLICANS got together and voted for Beto in a primary to oust Reyes. It's regretted now.

So how's your ash Wednesday?
Well, Trump had 4 years to arm Ukraine and other countries in the area, prepare a response in case there was an invasion. Instead he sat back and watched Russia buildup arms in Crimea, praised him as he meddled in our election and tried to kill his political allies, tried to get us out of NATO, alienated us from our European allies, pulled 16,000 US troops out of Germany, made the decision to pull battle tested troupes out of Afghanistan, destabilized our voting process by continuously lying about a stolen election. And here you are propagating those lies. That's not blind faith, that's dumb faith. Lastly, I'm not really that Catholic.

The German Chancellor has now decided to up their military spending to 2% GDP (per Nato guidelines) by 2024. That will include 100 billion additional spending this year alone.

6 out of 7 NATO countries that boundary Ukraine and Belarus spend 3%, but I dont know their GDP vs Germany.

Well, Trump had 4 years to arm Ukraine and other countries in the area, prepare a response in case there was an invasion. Instead he sat back and watched Russia buildup arms in Crimea, praised him as he meddled in our election and tried to kill his political allies, tried to get us out of NATO, alienated us from our European allies, pulled 16,000 US troops out of Germany, made the decision to pull battle tested troupes out of Afghanistan, destabilized our voting process by continuously lying about a stolen election. And here you are propagating those lies. That's not blind faith, that's dumb faith. Lastly, I'm not really that Catholic.

Just wanted to point out the Russian-Georgian War was in 2008 and Crimea Annexation was in 2014.

Reactions: T-6 Miner
Why is Russia destroying the cities?? Do they even have the funds to rebuild?

Can’t be a Democrat and Catholic at the same time. There’s no reason that a true Catholic can agree with abortion. There is no arguing that.

Well, it seems hardcore democrats believe it's one way only. Their way. You want to flip this into "why didn't Trump" when he's been out of office for a flipping year. Let's play your game....why hasn't biden prepared for this situation in the past year, bro? Stop with the russia meddled shit. if they REALLY wanted Trump in office, he would be there. Putin doesn't want anything to do with trump.

Tell me dude....why the f*** did biden stop oil production in the US yet continue to buy 600 THOUSAND barrels a day from Russia? Who is in Who's pocket?

Trump wanted out of Afghanistan. He had a plan. Biden shit all over himself doing it.
BTW our voting process is shit because of the democrats AND covid. I have no problem making voting accessible. I have a HUGE problem making it easier to cheat. There MUST be a system in place to verify votes. Just because some states require rules doesn't mean they are discriminating.

It's cool....Biden wants to protect the souls of the Iranian people. (see state of the union last night)

I'm curious UTEPfan1966. Have you ever voted for a presidential candidate who was a Democrat?
I really don't know.....Look who I have had to choose from.....Clinton? Carter? Obama? (he was a close one) It's really hard looking at the options.....meh......can't remember others......

Locally, I have voted for decent democrats......not batshit crazy ones....

Well, it seems hardcore democrats believe it's one way only. Their way. You want to flip this into "why didn't Trump" when he's been out of office for a flipping year. Let's play your game....why hasn't biden prepared for this situation in the past year, bro? Stop with the russia meddled shit. if they REALLY wanted Trump in office, he would be there. Putin doesn't want anything to do with trump.

Tell me dude....why the f*** did biden stop oil production in the US yet continue to buy 600 THOUSAND barrels a day from Russia? Who is in Who's pocket?

Trump wanted out of Afghanistan. He had a plan. Biden shit all over himself doing it.
BTW our voting process is shit because of the democrats AND covid. I have no problem making voting accessible. I have a HUGE problem making it easier to cheat. There MUST be a system in place to verify votes. Just because some states require rules doesn't mean they are discriminating.

It's cool....Biden wants to protect the souls of the Iranian people. (see state of the union last night)
Regurgitated FoxNews talking points is a mindless position to take dude. You're wasting space and time here...not to mention your mind.

• Haha
Reactions: T-6 Miner
Regurgitated FoxNews talking points is a mindless position to take dude. You're wasting space and time here...not to mention your mind.
Sorry. I MUST reiterate..I do NOT watch fox news. You on the other hand are locked into CNN,MSNBC, etc......

My beliefs are based on intelligent thought processes. Yanno, common effing sense? My bad....you seem to be lacking that......No wonder we are Miner fans...

Vegas....love ya bro....but you need to stop.....you show stupidity in your posts...

Sorry. I MUST reiterate..I do NOT watch fox news. You on the other hand are locked into CNN,MSNBC, etc......

My beliefs are based on intelligent thought processes. Yanno, common effing sense? My bad....you seem to be lacking that......No wonder we are Miner fans...

Vegas....love ya bro....but you need to stop.....you show stupidity in your posts...

Seriously, 1966. I'm saying this a nicely as I can: You are exactly what you accuse Democrats of. You are locked into your "my way or the highway" thinking. You are unable to see beyond your myopic views.

Reactions: develman
Ill say this as nice as possible. You, sir, are full of shit.

"IF" the left has an idea that makes sense, I am all for it. Unfortunately, they don't at this time. Possibly later....Hey I like Telosi Is that her name? Smart cookie.....

Didn’t you know only poor dems/libs can’t make it to a voting place or have proper ID. Poor republicans have no problem with it.

I can picture us around a fire, cooking the rabbit we trapped, living in a cave, and arguing about which political party was better.

Since the beginning of times until today every single form of government has been attempted and they all suck. No one is better than the other.

Can’t be a Democrat and Catholic at the same time. There’s no reason that a true Catholic can agree with abortion. There is no arguing that.
Everyone has the right to vote for whomever they want, and I support everyone's right to do so. I will caution you, however: you appear to be a single issue voter. There are a lot of people like you. Some people will only vote for a candidate if they support their views on abortion. For others it's their views on gun rights. Then there's particular social programs. Or defense spending. Or capital punishment. The list goes on.

The truth is that there are numerous issues that affect us. Not just a single one. I implore everyone when they vote to look at where each candidate stands on all of the issues that are important, not just one. And since many of these issues are disparate, you should hopefully find yourself agreeing with one candidate on some issues, and the other candidate on other issues. Weigh these issues, look at the candidates' character, and then cast your vote. But please, please don't cast your vote in every election over just one single issue.

so anyone hear of any war conspiracies??

one conspiracy i heard is the war is a distraction of the convoy thats going to DC.

and here is another.

Everyone has the right to vote for whomever they want, and I support everyone's right to do so. I will caution you, however: you appear to be a single issue voter. There are a lot of people like you. Some people will only vote for a candidate if they support their views on abortion. For others it's their views on gun rights. Then there's particular social programs. Or defense spending. Or capital punishment. The list goes on.

The truth is that there are numerous issues that affect us. Not just a single one. I implore everyone when they vote to look at where each candidate stands on all of the issues that are important, not just one. And since many of these issues are disparate, you should hopefully find yourself agreeing with one candidate on some issues, and the other candidate on other issues. Weigh these issues, look at the candidates' character, and then cast your vote. But please, please don't cast your vote in every election over just one single issue.
Finally, a rational post!

Na, you got me all wrong. I’m not Catholic and have mixed feelings about abortion. I hate that they happen, but wonder if an unwanted child will suffer from abuse, both physical and mental.
I am a conservative and believe we should have as little government as possible. I think people should take responsibility for their life choices and not expect handouts or blame others for their actions.
I just can’t understand the way liberals think. To claim they are Catholic and then vote for a party that kills babies is the height of hypocrisy.
I am not saying all Democrats are Catholic or even religious. But don’t claim to be both.
One poster on here keeps harping on Fox News, wonder if he’s ever watched it or just here what the liberals say. Last night Fox had more viewers than every other network. I guess all 7.1 million of us are ignorant racist fascist sexist and every other name they call us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT