ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

It will hit the fan soon. Zelensky wants Russia out, now! Americans had to tell Ukraine not to launch attacks on Moscow.

The annual “Great Thaw” ended a while back but now constant rain has made Ukraine a muddy mess again according to Ukraine ground troops who use it effectively. Tanks and best of ATV can get stuck in the farm land country. Ukraine has crossed the Dnipro River. ISW had to make public proclamation they do not know when counter will begin and told western media to basically chill, in true media diplomacy.

It will hit the fan soon. Zelensky wants Russia out, now! Americans had to tell Ukraine not to launch attacks on Moscow.

The annual “Great Thaw” ended a while back but now constant rain has made Ukraine a muddy mess again according to Ukraine ground troops who use it effectively. Tanks and best of ATV can get stuck in the farm land country. Ukraine has crossed the Dnipro River. ISW had to make public proclamation they do not know when counter will begin and told western media to basically chill, in true media diplomacy.

So I guess they didn't want them out a year ago? Probably not since he needed to get rich first and funnel some back to the bidens.

So now he will insist on MORE money. what a sham.

So I guess they didn't want them out a year ago? Probably not since he needed to get rich first and funnel some back to the bidens.

So now he will insist on MORE money. what a sham.
You gotta be kidding me?! Wow! Even Trump isn’t spewing this non-sense. Hijo su!

Reactions: develman
You gotta be kidding me?! Wow! Even Trump isn’t spewing this non-sense. Hijo su!
I'm confused oh blind biden fan. What non-sense did I spew?
Ukraine WANTED the Russians to invade their country? They were cool with it since day one?
Zelensky hasn't gotten Bazillions in aid from the US and STILL losing? It was documented how his wife went on extravagant shopping sprees in Paris. 1 + 1 bro.....Course Zelensky still wears turtle necks instead of suits.

And going DIRECTLY off your post, he wants Russia out now, correct? Based off what has taken place over the past year, what is the OBVIOUS next thing he says? That's right, "we need more money to end this"

YOU would be having a shitfit if Trump was doing the same thing. My bad, there weren't wars while Trump was in office.

Hard to fathom blindness.....

Reactions: Dmanminer
Hey! Don't share what a shitshow Pelosi's district is! How dare you!

In fairness, that entire state is a train wreck.

Reactions: T-6 Miner

Erdogan is a regional thug and violates international human rights, but Turkey's location and contracts give him tremendous (Air Support) power with NATO (US) and with Russia (they purchased their air defense system after the Pentagon insisted against it for months during Trump administration. Turkey is a member of NATO).

He is insisting and has made it public Putin end the Ukraine war (which pisses off Moscow).

Last edited:
I seem to remember McDonald's fries tasting much better in the olden days. Nowadays, I could do without them. If they come with the meal, I usually don't finish them.

Did they change their fries or did my tastes just change as I got older?
Honestly, I "think" they stopped using salt. I think they suck now too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT