ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

It was the birthday of the iconic Ukrainian soldier who was asked his last words & said “Glory to Ukraine” before shot by Russians.

"GOP on George Santos: "In this country you are innocent until you're proven guilty." GOP on Joe Biden: "Look, we can all feel that he's guilty and isn't that enough?""

Both sides do this garbage and it's annoying.
ca459c98-bff5-4cd1-b083-d736662e501f_text.gif

I just want to know how these illegals are taking care of themselves. How are they being sheltered and feed?
Well, I see many with cell phones. Who's paying for those?

And 2step, Mayorkas should be fired. He is trash. Flat out lying. If you don't come in thru the PORTS OF ENTRY, you are coming in ILLEGALLY and should be arrested and flown back. I seriously don't give a crap about anything else. THERE IS A FRIGGIN PROCESS!

Baffles me that ANYONE could defend this crap.

And 2step, Mayorkas should be fired. He is trash. Flat out lying. If you don't come in thru the PORTS OF ENTRY, you are coming in ILLEGALLY and should be arrested and flown back. I seriously don't give a crap about anything else. THERE IS A FRIGGIN PROCESS!

These migrants probably own their own phones from their own countries. Read a story that a couple of business owners from Venezuela made the trip here. Not all of these people are poor and they are bringing entitlement with them. Those same business owners complained they had to live on the street.

With your tax dollars!!!!!!

That is what some people assume, but where is the proof? From someone that actually sees that happening. Surely there is some disgruntled or politically motivated employee that sees this going on and would be sharing such examples.

Where does the government ( city, state, federal) get their money. From all of us. Who do you think is feeding, housing, and giving living quarters to the immigrants.
You haven’t heard of the government leasing out hotels. Or bringing in support staff to process and care for the illegal immigrants. My sister was one who came from Alabama to help. The government her up in the Marriott and paid for her meals.
Who the hell do you think paid for that. It sure was through donations.
Anything the government does is paid by our taxes.

Where does the government ( city, state, federal) get their money. From all of us. Who do you think is feeding, housing, and giving living quarters to the immigrants.
You haven’t heard of the government leasing out hotels. Or bringing in support staff to process and care for the illegal immigrants. My sister was one who came from Alabama to help. The government her up in the Marriott and paid for her meals.
Who the hell do you think paid for that. It sure was through donations.
Anything the government does is paid by our taxes.
Sure, if they’re temporarily living or being processed at a government facility. Are all of them? I am talking about those that are not living there. How long is a person living there? Weeks, months, years?

Proof? Where are the videos of them being handed cell phones by an employee of the government?
I saw it on TV a few days ago. Did not keep proof because I just don't care if you believe me or not.

Just keep telling yourself Joe is sharp minded and hunter was never a crackhead.

Some butt-hurt people get more butt-hurt about absolutely innocuous events that won't affect them. Truly Ominous.
61BjQ4xwPCL.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TxRdKiller
I heard about the phones a year ago. They’re not really phones.

Idk. People are mad that immigrants are released without a way of tracking them. But they’re also mad when they’re given a device to track them.

🤷🏻‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT