ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

Fine. I SERIOUSLY believe it was left behind by Donald Trump Jr.

They originally were concerned that it was Anthrax. The streets were closed and cleared. The location of the Cocaine changed at least 2 times from a secure area to an area for visitors.

Either way, if Anthrax can get into the White House undetected and the Secret Service can not determine who put it there despite incredible security, that’s a problem.

They were lucky it was ‘just cocaine.’

They originally were concerned that it was Anthrax. The streets were closed and cleared. The location of the Cocaine changed at least 2 times from a secure area to an area for visitors.

Either way, if Anthrax can get into the White House undetected and the Secret Service can not determine who put it there despite incredible security, that’s a problem.

They were lucky it was ‘just cocaine.’

Yes, agreed. VERY concerning. Secret Service, FBI, Capitol Police, someone MUST figure it out or heads should roll. UNACCEPTABLE to not be able to figure out who left it behind.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Yes, agreed. VERY concerning. Secret Service, FBI, Capitol Police, someone MUST figure it out or heads should roll. UNACCEPTABLE to not be able to figure out who left it behind.

By the way, I'm not some holier-than-thou hoity toity bitching about someone having a little coke. I really don't give a crap who like and does coke. But like kickballpro said, it could have been someone with seriously bad intentions bringing in some seriously dangerous sh!t. That's what makes it unacceptable to be unable to figure out who it belonged to.

Just wondering, which are the biggest crooks? You have to admit both are guilty.

Well, I don't have to admit something I don't know. I have said before that if Hunter Biden has committed a crime, or multiple crimes, then indict him, charge him, prosecute him, and if found guilty then throw his ass in the clink. I have no love or any other feelings for Hunter Biden.

Big dickhead himself has been indicted and charged and is has been tried and found liable for some of the crimes with which he's been charged so far. And he's facing additional charges. Can you say the same for him and anyone else close to him that I have said about Hunter Biden?

Reactions: develman
If you believe the Bidens are clean, I have a bridge over the “ mighty Rio Grande” for sell. Being on Miner digs gets you a great discount.
Us being Miner fans, we need to have our judgment challenged!

If you believe the Bidens are clean, I have a bridge over the “ mighty Rio Grande” for sell. Being on Miner digs gets you a great discount.
Us being Miner fans, we need to have our judgment challenged!

I never said any Biden was "clean." I said indict, charge, prosecute, and jail them if found guilty. You haven't said you'd say the same about the Trumps.

That said, I agree that we Miners fans need to have our judgment, well, judged. LOL.

Reactions: Cudjoe01
I never said any Biden was "clean." I said indict, charge, prosecute, and jail them if found guilty. You haven't said you'd say the same about the Trumps.

That said, I agree that we Miners fans need to have our judgment, well, judged. LOL.
Question for you then.....If you believe anyone should be indicted, charged, and jailed if you believe they are guilty of wrongdoings, why is there different treatment for the Bidens? Ok so, there is a belief that Trump mishandled documents. Fine. Let's see how that plays out. HOWEVER, Biden did it as well. Where is the equal treatment? There was even campaign videos with boxes in his garage! He ADMITTED he had documents. So it's "ok" if you admit you do something wrong? (after you are caught of course)

Look, I'm not defending Trump as he says and does stupid crap almost daily. Folks that ONLY point at Trump are delusional. I honestly believe Trumps kids did some shady stuff, but to defend Hunter and point at Jared is blind.

Our government is so damn corrupt on BOTH sides and it didn't just happen yesterday. We need an overhaul starting with getting to 2 current "leaders" out. All members need to be on term limits and NO retirement after out of office. Get.a.job.

Anywho...

Reactions: EPUTEP

“The presentation was both jaw-droppingly impressive and oddly underwhelming. The Vision is stuffed with innovations that eclipse every other headset on the market. Clunky joysticks are out, hand gestures and eyeball tracking are in. Instead of legless avatars, users get photorealistic likenesses, whose eyes also appear on the outside of the glasses to make wearing them less antisocial…”

Big news coming out of Ukraine. If this is true as reported, the UAF has made a major achievement in the counteroffensive.

Here is a great video from an American Brigadier General breaking down the counteroffensive (The Ukrainians have been extremely tight lipped about their moves and counteroffensive but it appears he is on target).

Reactions: develman

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT