ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

JCorona

MI Miner Maniac
Jun 15, 2014
Shitty way to start the day with the news in Europe. Gas prices soaring at the moment, stocks crashing and a lot of uncertainty. Do y'all thing this has the potential to turn into ww3?

Reactions: kickballpro
We saw this coming weeks ago. Putin didn't bother to even hide it. He isn't afraid of Biden and his sanctions. We won't have WW3 because Biden won't do anything, therefore we won't be involved except harsh words.

Funny how this administration is attempting to justify the new gas price increase with Russia. Gas prices have gone up since the day Biden was elected and jumped when he shut down USA production in so many ways. Too many excuses.

We saw this coming weeks ago. Putin didn't bother to even hide it. He isn't afraid of Biden and his sanctions. We won't have WW3 because Biden won't do anything, therefore we won't be involved except harsh words.

Funny how this administration is attempting to justify the new gas price increase with Russia. Gas prices have gone up since the day Biden was elected and jumped when he shut down USA production in so many ways. Too many excuses.
Food prices are going to go up more too

Shitty way to start the day with the news in Europe. Gas prices soaring at the moment, stocks crashing and a lot of uncertainty. Do y'all thing this has the potential to turn into ww3?
No because Ukraine is not part of NATO and this tussle has been going on for years.

Prices/inflation are up since interest rates have been down for such a long time (COVID). I think that will probably get worse along with the stock market etc before it gets any better.

If Russia were to attack NATO countries and be backed by China then yes we could have WW3. We still have the best military in the world, but the questions are now 1) is our military prepared for war and 2) how would we handle cyber attacks from Russia/China?

There are a bunch of important political subjects that we have debated here over the years, but none of it matters if our country is not prepared/ready to fight for the freedom that allows those subjects to exist.

You Trumpians need to take your blinders off. Have you been listening to Trump sucking up to Putin? You guys are shameless. People are dying and all you guys think about is owning the libs or winning elections at any cost.

Talk about blinders, what has Biden done that’s been good for our nation? Can you name ONE?
This crap didn’t happen when Trump was in office
Why are you so full of hate for people who have a different opinion than yours? Insecurity perhaps?

Reactions: T-6 Miner
You Trumpians need to take your blinders off. Have you been listening to Trump sucking up to Putin? You guys are shameless. People are dying and all you guys think about is owning the libs or winning elections at any cost.
Apparently you sir are clueless. I really don't give a crap who is in office. I just want what's best for America. Trump sucked up to Putin? Interesting take. Is it because Putin didn't invade ANYONE in the 4 years Trump was in office? Or was it because Trump worked with Putin to prevent conflicts? Possible my brother?
People like you, leftists, were throwing Trump under the bus blaming all the Covid deaths on him. Biden gets a pass because he is a democrat? Using your flawed logic, the deaths in the Ukraine are on Biden's hands. Funny how that won't be the case.
I really don't care about the he said she said. Our country is in ruins because of CURRENT lack of leadership. Stop blaming and accept you guys messed up.

No because Ukraine is not part of NATO and this tussle has been going on for years.

Prices/inflation are up since interest rates have been down for such a long time (COVID). I think that will probably get worse along with the stock market etc before it gets any better.
Yeah, this two min video clip does confirm that the fed has no options now. Paywall is just a transcript/summary

Apparently you sir are clueless. I really don't give a crap who is in office. I just want what's best for America. Trump sucked up to Putin? Interesting take. Is it because Putin didn't invade ANYONE in the 4 years Trump was in office? Or was it because Trump worked with Putin to prevent conflicts? Possible my brother?
People like you, leftists, were throwing Trump under the bus blaming all the Covid deaths on him. Biden gets a pass because he is a democrat? Using your flawed logic, the deaths in the Ukraine are on Biden's hands. Funny how that won't be the case.
I really don't care about the he said she said. Our country is in ruins because of CURRENT lack of leadership. Stop blaming and accept you guys messed up.
Look in the mirror, everything you accuse is everything you are guilty of. And Don't hide behind the "i don't care who is in office" bullshit because you have your head up the Trump cult ass so far up, you can't hear the music.

This crap didn’t happen when Trump was in office

Ahem, this is happening *because* of Trump. Trump enabled and emboldened Putin. Putin would not be doing this had he not succeeded in dividing people like us, U.S. citizens, using Trump. He also used Trump to weaken NATO. Putin knows that because his puppet succeeded in dividing us and weakening NATO, he -- Putin -- is stronger than ever.

President Joe Biden is at least working with our NATO partners to attempt to stop the invasion. NATO cannot simply ram a bunch of troops into a non-NATO member nation. Ukraine is *not* a member of NATO. But NATO will go to war with Russia if Putin moves his troops beyond Ukraine's borders and into NATO nations like Poland or any of the Baltic states. President Biden has the balls to fight Putin unlike Trump who was nothing more than Putin's cock-holster.

I know gas prices have increased in the last 2 years. Yesterday after work I filled up at 2.89 a gallon, today the same gas station is at 3.29.

Reactions: Lil_Train
If fat ass Boris Yeltsin had just stayed sober for a few days at a time this would not have happened.

• Haha
Reactions: TxRdKiller
Without getting into too many details, there has been an insane spike in the amount of cyber hacking attempts coming from inside of Russia since the invasion started last night. It's likely these cyber criminals are just taking advantage of the situation, but today has been havoc dealing with account takeover attempts and attempts to breach different security systems.

Very simply put, do not click on any website links or attachments that are e-mailed/texted/messaged to you unless you are expecting them and know exactly what you are opening. Also double check and inspect everything carefully before inputting your information(especially financial information).

Look in the mirror, everything you accuse is everything you are guilty of. And Don't hide behind the "i don't care who is in office" bullshit because you have your head up the Trump cult ass so far up, you can't hear the music.
I really hate to stoop to this, but here we are. You, Vegas, are a complete and total idiot. While you MAY have a degree from UTEP, you show your total stupidity in every post.
I seriously do NOT give a shit who is in the white house. I want someone to protect MY interests. Invasions didn't happen while Trump was in office because countries KNEW Trump would blow their ass away.
You claim I have my head up Trumps ass while you have nothing to say to defend your homeboy biden. You are ok with the inflation? Unemployment? Foreign situation? You rich enough to absorb the gas prices? You have a farm to get meat? Please. do tell, what has your dementia idiot done in OUR favor? name ONE thing.

Where's nowins to take your place as the most stupid poster on this board? I am done with your stupid crap....out

I really hate to stoop to this, but here we are. You, Vegas, are a complete and total idiot. While you MAY have a degree from UTEP, you show your total stupidity in every post.
I seriously do NOT give a shit who is in the white house. I want someone to protect MY interests. Invasions didn't happen while Trump was in office because countries KNEW Trump would blow their ass away.
You claim I have my head up Trumps ass while you have nothing to say to defend your homeboy biden. You are ok with the inflation? Unemployment? Foreign situation? You rich enough to absorb the gas prices? You have a farm to get meat? Please. do tell, what has your dementia idiot done in OUR favor? name ONE thing.

Where's nowins to take your place as the most stupid poster on this board? I am done with your stupid crap....out
I guess I touched a nerve there. Your personal attacks show your weakness. I know that all you can spew is what Fox News inserted into your brain so you're right: no use debating a damned thing with you sir. You're out.

I guess I touched a nerve there. Your personal attacks show your weakness. I know that all you can spew is what Fox News inserted into your brain so you're right: no use debating a damned thing with you sir. You're out.
This coming from the guy that spews what MSNBC (Democrat version of Fox News) news inserts into his brain. Haha. These democrat vs. republican debates are funny.

Last edited:
Dude. Almost EVERY single one of your posts here are personal attacks. Try doing a better job of getting your point across without attacking individuals and see how that works (especially since you yourself are complaining about it). I try not to place people on ignore, but your post are tough to read. Carry on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT