ADVERTISEMENT

OT : Only in El Paso

Dmanminer

MI Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2016
Today I went to the grocery store and an elderly black man dropped his money. A white lady honked and her daughter yelled out the window to let him know. He managed to grab one of the bills however another was blowing away. A Mexican gentleman jumped out of his car and ran to retrieve and return it to the elderly man.
Maybe if the rest of our country would be like El Paso we wouldn’t be having all these problems.

El Paso is a minority paradise. There’s some drawbacks to that, but MOST minority people are nice to other random people. I would any most other large cities, money is returned to an elderly person, black or not.

Today I went to the grocery store and an elderly black man dropped his money. A white lady honked and her daughter yelled out the window to let him know. He managed to grab one of the bills however another was blowing away. A Mexican gentleman jumped out of his car and ran to retrieve and return it to the elderly man.
Maybe if the rest of our country would be like El Paso we wouldn’t be having all these problems.
Nice story, but these kind of things happen all the time and all over the country. Bad things happen in EP also, but I agree with your sentiment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT