ADVERTISEMENT

OT:Pascal Siakam

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
could he be the best player to play against UTEP at Don Haskins Center??

Glenn Robinson played against UTEP in the DHC. Siakam couldn’t carry his jock.

wow siakam is just getting better and better. He is more skill than Glen Robinson. If you were going to name someone you could've named Karl Malone.

Modern era (last 15 years) likely yes.......he showed superior rebounding skills in both games at the DHC, but he was not even close to the player you see now. Playing for Raptors has skyrocketed his skills in the last two years. He's not elite NBA yet, but damm good.

wow siakam is just getting better and better. He is more skill than Glen Robinson. If you were going to name someone you could've named Karl Malone.

Glenn Robinson had a good NBA career. Siakam is having one good season. You can't say Siakam is a better player based on one season.

Glenn Robinson had a good NBA career. Siakam is having one good season. You can't say Siakam is a better player based on one season.

well you cant say Glenn is better just after 1 year. My question did say "Will He"????? So you have to guess.

I will go with Andre Miller. He played against UTEP in the Haskins Center(Special Events Center). Andre Miller was the #8 pick in the NBA draft, he had a 17 year NBA career, and he currently ranks #10 all time in NBA career assists.

Last edited:
This just proves that you and honeyboy are the same person. You need to get some help.

This just proves that you and honeyboy are the same person. You need to get some help.

has that ever been in question?

"They", or more accurately "he", posts the same stuff in the same threads, during the same times.

It doesn't take Scooby-doo and the gang to solve that mystery...

What about hassan whiteside? And didnt Aaron Gordon play here with Arizona??

without using google. Who was the highest rated Puerto Rican BBALL player to commit to Utep?

Oh, I don’t know. But I bet his last name is Rivera, and his first name has something in common with your forum name. Just a guess.

If not, still Rivera, but Eddie.

Oh, I don’t know. But I bet his last name is Rivera, and his first name has something in common with your forum name. Just a guess.

If not, still Rivera, but Eddie.

He said commit. Which probably means he didn’t play. Probably means Alex Galindo, but who knows. FiliUTEP is a few fries short of a happy meal most days.

Since we've all decided to once again too rip off the scabs of old wounds.....

Nick Fazekas didn’t have much of a career but I hated that guy when he played at The Don. Danny Ainge had to have played in EP during his time at BYU right? I was too little to remember that guy. Keith Van Horn might be a guy to consider as well.

Michael Cage from SDSU, Kenny Thomas, who was from El Paso and played at UNM. And Dennis Fembo from Wyoming are a few guys that come to mind.

MODS!!!!!

Delete this aggy thread!

This is not a aggie thread. If you don't like it you dont have to open it. You are like one of those people that will go to a restaurant over and over. Then complain to the owner you dont like it.

This is not a aggie thread. If you don't like it you dont have to open it. You are like one of those people that will go to a restaurant over and over. Then complain to the owner you dont like it.

How do you think a Randy Culpepper thread would go over on the aggroid site?

This thread is about if Pascal is the best player utep ever faced. This topic comes up all the time. If you dont like it just ignore it. Move on .

As an Aggie fan I actually loved watching Culpepper play. The kid was unreal and could fly. As to the post I don’t think Pascal is the best to have played Utep at the DHC. Pascal was young and raw when he played there. Maybe he could be in the conversation of who had the best career playing against Utep at the DHC. Yes I know it might be early to talk about Career wise but keep in mind, Pascal Siakam has only been playing basketball a whopping 6 years of his life. He hasn’t even peaked yet.

Reactions: colominer
Pascal has had the ability to improve almost every time he steps on the court and he doesn't appear to have hit his peak. Watching him play now he appears like a very different player than he was at NMSU. He has a smooth shot and can handle the basketball along with his rebounding prowess is making him into an elite NBA player.

I think Pasqual takes another step forward next year after Kwahi leaves (he didn't play last night).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT