ADVERTISEMENT

Potential assistants

Dec 22, 2016
Terry said in the presser he would like to bring his entire staff from Fresno. So lets speculate!

Bigwood sources say one of those who is line to interview for an assistant spot is Nick Matson who has been with Terry at Fresno for pretty much their entire tenure there, he started as DOBO then was promoted to assistant coach.

Figured we can use this thread to discuss his upcoming staff.....

Here's the list of his coaches at FSU.

FULL BIO
  • 7086947.jpeg

ASSOCIATE HEAD COACH
    JERRY WAINWRIGHT

FULL BIO
  • Jones_Byron.jpg

ASSISTANT COACH
    BYRON JONES

FULL BIO
  • Matson_Nick.jpg

ASSISTANT COACH
    NICK MATSON

FULL BIO
  • Burton_Brian.jpg

DIRECTOR OF BASKETBALL OPERATIONS
    BRIAN BURTON

FULL BIO
  • Olguin_Johnny.jpg

DIRECTOR OF STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
    JOHNNY OLGUIN

FULL BIO
  • Ure_Andrew.JPG

ATHLETIC TRAINER
    ANDREW URE

FULL BIO
  • weisemann.jpeg

SPECIAL ASSISTANT
    BRANDON WIESEMANN

FULL BIO
  • Gisbertz.jpeg

DIRECTOR OF PLAYER DEVELOPMENT
    MARK GISBERTZ

So I guess we should expect Wainright as well, shoot now that I think about it my source might be wrong and it might be Wainright interviewing instead of Matson since Fresno named Jones the interim, Terry gave Wainright mad love during the presser, so I'd assume Wainright would be the first chair.

So I guess we should expect Wainright as well, shoot now that I think about it my source might be wrong and it might be Wainright interviewing instead of Matson since Fresno named Jones the interim, Terry gave Wainright mad love during the presser, so I'd assume Wainright would be the first chair.

Didn't he also say one of his assistants was interviewing for the Fresno job? No chance they get it though. Wainwright is in his 70s, nobody is hiring him as a HC.

Didn't he also say one of his assistants was interviewing for the Fresno job? No chance they get it though. Wainwright is in his 70s, nobody is hiring him as a HC.
Yeah I figured it was Jones who he was talking about but yeah I totally agree....

I was bored and noticed Fresno DOBO Brian Burton started following Miner Rush and Kappy this morning. *Thinking head emoji*

Reactions: jdubb66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT