ADVERTISEMENT

roadrunners @ utep game thread

Aside from the RB’s and Cowing, no one on that offense should consider their job safe next year.

Even the RBs should not be safe. Last year it looked like Hankins was gonna be the man. This year, Awatt. Who knows who's gonna step up next year.

Cowing for sure is the only safe bet. I'll hold out hope that Hardison can continue to develop into next year. I love what his arm is capable of.

Reactions: Rot
Even the RBs should not be safe. Last year it looked like Hankins was gonna be the man. This year, Awatt. Who knows who's gonna step up next year.

Cowing for sure is the only safe bet. I'll hold out hope that Hardison can continue to develop into next year. I love what his arm is capable of.
He’s 2-9 right now. That’s unacceptable.

I'll say it no, I am not a Hardison fan. He has a strong arm, but is not accurate at all and gets too flustered!

Just a little thing that probably won't affect the outcome of the game. We punt the ball with 20 seconds left on the play clock while the game clock is running. We are giving them an extra 20 seconds

Reactions: develman
They have a huge offensive line and we haven’t been able to pressure Harris. We have to get a LB in the middle to stop that slant pass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT