ADVERTISEMENT

roadrunners @ utep game thread

I just realized that some credit is due to Dimel and his offense. In 3.5+ years of watching Dimel's teams this is the first time I've seen them get the ball with less than a minute in a half, play with a sense of urgency, call timeouts correctly, and score. Of course otherwise we're still down 3 scores at the half, but that last minute drive was well executed.

Rag arm QB lobbing up passes. It seems like the dude just throws it up high…their wideouts stop their route and make a play for the ball all before our DBs get their head around…

Reactions: mikesarabia
Embarrassing 1st half on National TV to say the least! Let's see if they respond. UTEP was not ready for this team, that was obvious! Either UTSA was alot better than I realized or UTEP is a lot worse than I thought! Make it close at least in second half, Geez!
It’s a bit of both. UTSA is a much better team than us and UTEP’s wins have been from bad teams.

If we had scored on that opening drive and then held them on D I would have continued watching with the hope that we could turn this around. However we blew our chance on offense and our D gave up a 95+ yard TD drive. Victory was already practically impossible, now it's totally impossible. There is absolutely no way that we come back from down 4 scores. Good night.

What was the crowd? And if it was over 30,000 it'll be half that for next home game after this total bed wetting.

Reactions: mikesarabia
What was the crowd? And if it was over 30,000 it'll be half that for next home game after this total bed wetting.
It was wishful thinking the Miners we’re gonna win but UTEP blew a chance to turn around people today. A lot of people gave up watching Canelo become undisputed champ to watch the Miners get smoked.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
On a side note, Canelo knocked out Plant in the 11th round. Canelo again shows he’s the best pound for pound in the world!

Reactions: FarWestTexas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT