ADVERTISEMENT

Rollcall UTEP @ UTSA

This might make a good game thread.
Orange Kool-Aid- 66
Rotten Poultry-55

I have a hard enough time getting out of the mountains to attend games in EP. No way I can make it to SA tomorrow. But I am getting away for the Marshall game on Feb 13 at 1 pm. Gives me enough time to visit my sister, go to Kiki's for dinner and still get home before midnight!

This might make a good game thread.
Orange Kool-Aid- 66
Rotten Poultry-55

I have a hard enough time getting out of the mountains to attend games in EP. No way I can make it to SA tomorrow. But I am getting away for the Marshall game on Feb 13 at 1 pm. Gives me enough time to visit my sister, go to Kiki's for dinner and still get home before midnight!

Maybe your handle should be "upinthemountainsrounds"... ;)

I’ll be having a bourbon cheering in spirit with the UTEP fans/alums in attendance.

And cheering my Bucs too!

Reactions: SAMINERGIRL
And general admission tickets are $10. That shows that cheap tickets still don’t bring fans to the games. I will be with a couple of UTSA fans in the “upper tier”.
When I went to UTSA, the Convocation Center was basically a bad high school gymnasium. No idea if it has since been expended and modernized

I will be there, with at least two of my sons and my granddaughter. A third son might join me as well

Attention JCorona: if my third son does join me I will by a pair of tickets for him and you can pay me back for the extra ticket. If not I won't have an extra ticket for you. I'll let you know as soon as I find out what he decides to do.

One more note: I will be wearing one of the MinerDigs T-shirts that NY/NJminer had made several years back. It's an orange T-shirt: on the front it has the 80s Paydirt Pete carrying a pickaxe as well as the site name and URL, on the back it has my site handle, MinerManiac. If you see me come by and say hi. I enjoy meeting in real life the people with whom I constantly discuss Miner athletics on this board.

I guess the experts are thinking UTSA will NOT get off to a blistering start twice in a row, hitting their first 6-7 shots like the other night, because they have the Miners at -8.0 on the road. I kind of agree with them.

Miners by 10. 74-64.

I will be there, with at least two of my sons and my granddaughter. A third son might join me as well

Attention JCorona: if my third son does join me I will by a pair of tickets for him and you can pay me back for the extra ticket. If not I won't have an extra ticket for you. I'll let you know as soon as I find out what he decides to do.
Corona, good news, my other son is coming. I will have that extra ticket for you.

Corona, good news, my other son is coming. I will have that extra ticket for you.
One final update (sorry to the rest of everyone for having to read this): the thing on the website about having to purchase tix in pairs is BS. The guy at the ticket window looked at me like Iowa on crack when I asked about selling them in pairs, so I bought on odd number of them (5). You should have no problems buying a single ticket.

One more note: I will be wearing one of the MinerDigs T-shirts that NY/NJminer had made several years back. It's an orange T-shirt: on the front it has the 80s Paydirt Pete carrying a pickaxe as well as the site name and URL, on the back it has my site handle, MinerManiac. If you see me come by and say hi. I enjoy meeting in real life the people with whom I constantly discuss Miner athletics on this board.
I'm sitting with my boys and granddaughter three rows up in section 201. Stop by and say hi.

Much better start for the Miners this game, the pressure defense is giving them fits. Hopefully they keep it up. Since I moved to San Antonio in 2018 I haven't seen the Miners win in this city. Hopefully that changes today.

Poor half offensively so far, but we're playing great on D. If we can keep it up defensively in the 2nd half we should win, but it would be nice if the shots started falling, too.

Good defense. UTSA cold from the perimeter and lane defense looks good by UTEP.

Miners look a lot better than the Bucs. I had to shut that game off.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
We need to get our offense going. With the way we've been playing defensively we should be blowing them out. Instead they're hanging around because we can't score.

Reactions: Lil_Train
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT