ADVERTISEMENT

So bored curious question

PURPLEFIRE

MI Hall of Famer
Oct 5, 2003
if you could build a 10 team basketball conference based off the old wac (80') the new wac that formed after, the conference USA we joined and the Current conference USA setup what teams would you invite?

Reactions: UTEPDefense
A best case scenario for me as a UTEP fan would be:

UTEP
UNM
BYU
Utah
Colorado State
Air Force
Memphis
Houston
Boise State
Florida Atlantic(just kidding, probably San Diego State).

A best case scenario for me as a UTEP fan would be:

UTEP
UNM
BYU
Utah
Colorado State
Air Force
Memphis
Houston
Boise State
Florida Atlantic(just kidding, probably San Diego State).[/QUOTEImos
I like most of these, except I would substitute Fresno St. and SDSU for Colorado St. and Air Force also SMU for FAU.

This question is priceless. I'm lookin up the cabinet members from the Kennedy to Obama to compile a list so to see who would've avoided war at all cost (greatest diplomatic impact), strengthen our domestic economy and actually sent a mission to Mars by now.

This question is priceless. I'm lookin up the cabinet members from the Kennedy to Obama to compile a list so to see who would've avoided war at all cost (greatest diplomatic impact), strengthen our domestic economy and actually sent a mission to Mars by now.

Good! Hope you take your time finding your answers so you can keep your equally impressive responses to a minimum!

Trying to see what people thought were the 10 best basketball conference opponents is really such a dumb question..... i mean come on..... silly me

This would be perfect

Utep
Texas State
NMSU
UTSA
Rice
Grand Canyon St
North Texas
Hawaii
San Diego
Northern Arizona
Fresno St