ADVERTISEMENT

Some Miner Twitter/X drama maybe??

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
Golding doesn't follow Senter or Walden.

It could be nothing a non story. I could understand not following Walden , Golding doesn't really know him. But not following the boss Senter. That a little interesting. 🤔🤔🤔

Is there something going on with Senter and Golding? Anyone out there know??

• Love
Reactions: FarWestTexas

It could be nothing a non story. I could understand not following Walden , Golding doesn't really know him. But not following the boss Senter. That a little interesting. 🤔🤔🤔

Pretty creepy checking who someone follows. Just saying. 🚨

You should dig deeper…see what you can find out.

Pretty creepy checking who someone follows. Just saying. 🚨

Get with the times. You can find out a lot on social media these days. Little things like this matter in the sports world. Anytime a sports figure has a problem with an employer the first thing they do they unfollow or remove anything from past employer from their page.

If I'm not mistaken Golding did follow Senter before. But I'm not certain.

Get with the times. You can find out a lot on social media these days. Little things like this matter in the sports world. Anytime a sports figure has a problem with an employer the first thing they do they unfollow or remove anything from past employer from their page.

If I'm not mistaken Golding did follow Senter before. But I'm not certain.
I’m old then.
simpsons-reverse-loop.gif

Social media and followers is Fili’s life. We all know this.

The thing I need to know if he followed him before? I do believe that he did . So if he did unfollow him, that is the story. There is something going on. You guys all like to act like it's no big deal. But in the sports world it is. Senter is following Golding and Walden but one of his hires isn't following him back. Interesting I must say . 🤔🤔🤔 🕵️🕵️🕵️🕵️

Reactions: utep1966
The thing I need to know if he followed him before? I do believe that he did . So if he did unfollow him, that is the story. There is something going on. You guys all like to act like it's no big deal. But in the sports world it is. Senter is following Golding and Walden but one of his hires isn't following him back. Interesting I must say . 🤔🤔🤔 🕵️🕵️🕵️🕵️
Please let us know when you get it figured out. Please.

Please let us know when you get it figured out. Please.

I need to start getting paid for all the work I do. I was the one that found out the security at Utep isnt the best. I was able to go shoot hoops at the practice gym.

I need to start getting paid for all the work I do. I was the one that found out the security at Utep isnt the best. I was able to go shoot hoops at the practice gym.
That’s why I have so much faith in you to find out why Golding isn’t following Senter.

And for sure you should get paid for all your valuable insight, investigative journalism, and social influencing.

A possible nothing burger, but Golding stopped wearing Adidas shoes and is only wearing On shoes. You would think the Coach would be contractually obligated to wear the official supplier.

Hey Fili, any updates on this? Since you dropped the bombshell on Friday, most of us have spent the entire weekend tossing and turning, barely catching a wink of sleep. No big deal, just our sanity at stake here.

Golding also doesn't follow President Wilson and even a bigger bombshell I found is that, David Terrell and Golding don't follow each other. That is a little suspicious. David Terrell looks happy in the videos and he didn't transfer out. So idk what is up with that?

I think Golding couldn't care less about social media

He cares enough to unfollow his bosses and probably his best player. Isn't this his final year on his contract ??? Maybe he is mad that he hasn't got an a extension yet?

Now with Terrell IDK what could be the deal with that?

Also it could be a intern or student is running his page and they just don't know?? But I think he is running his page.

Winnable isn’t what I would call it. At this point, I would only say the only road game that is “winnable” is NMSU, but things could be different then. Colorado St is certainly beatable, but it’s on the road. Even in UTEP’s best seasons, they barely won on the road and it was always against the worst teams.

If they lose to San Houston, all bets are off about what games are “winnable” the rest of the year.

Winnable isn’t what I would call it. At this point, I would only say the only road game that is “winnable” is NMSU, but things could be different then. Colorado St is certainly beatable, but it’s on the road. Even in UTEP’s best seasons, they barely won on the road and it was always against the worst teams.

If they lose to San Houston, all bets are off about what games are “winnable” the rest of the year.
I don’t see our big rivalry game vs ShSU as a win. They’ve already beat two fbs teams.

Don’t give a hoot! I don’t follow my boss or even my company, been working there 17 years s plan to stay for 4 more.
That said I wouldn’t hurt my feelings to see Golding leave. He has produced a winning program or developed his players.

Don’t give a hoot! I don’t follow my boss or even my company, been working there 17 years s plan to stay for 4 more.
That said I wouldn’t hurt my feelings to see Golding leave. He has produced a winning program or developed his players.
Should have been hasn’t produced a winning team

Well, Mr. Hot Shot Social Media Influencer/Journalist, please do enlighten us with your wisdom. We're all on the edge of our seats, waiting for your grand verdict.

It's a story but too bad no local media person has the guts to ask Golding. It's a simple question. "Coach Golding why dont you follow your bosses on Twitter/X?? "

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT