ADVERTISEMENT

Some Miner Twitter/X drama maybe??

Okay I did some more digging. Latest update Golding also doesn't follow Deaver either. That is weird ... why hire someone and not be friends with them??

My personal opinion I would be surprised if Golding is back next year.
Way to go out on a limb there, Fili. Appreciate the update.

Reactions: FiliUTEP
Okay I did some more digging. Latest update Golding also doesn't follow Deaver either. That is weird ... why hire someone and not be friends with them??

My personal opinion I would be surprised if Golding is back next year.
This is the sort of speculation and content that would be great on your YouTube channel.

Reactions: JCorona
Wow, Fili, only three weeks of radio silence! Thanks so much for finally updating us. I was just about to revive this thread and ask if we needed to send out a search party to get the answers we all need.

Is this you being sarcastic?

That's the million dollar question. We count on YOU to deliver accurate and timely info like this. WTF is going on with you? Get to it Sherlock. Find the million dollar answer, now.

How am I supposed to find out?? I don't have the resources or sources to find out. Maybe JCorona can ask his sources in Hawaii if they know anything??

• Haha
Reactions: JCorona
That's the million dollar question. We count on YOU to deliver accurate and timely info like this. WTF is going on with you? Get to it Sherlock. Find the million dollar answer, now.
I keep suggesting that he makes a YouTube channel. I would legitimately watch.

Dark Golding is what we need to call ‘24/‘25 iteration of Golding. Hot seat year, letting his patchy beard grow out, longer hair, Twitter drama…this ain’t your buying-you-breakfast coach anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: MineroFanatico
Dark Golding is what we need to call ‘24/‘25 iteration of Golding. Hot seat year, letting his patchy beard grow out, longer hair, Twitter drama…this ain’t your buying-you-breakfast coach anymore!
This ain’t your buying your breakfast coach anymore!*

*season ticket purchase required

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Pretty creepy checking who someone follows. Just saying. 🚨

I also do that with the basketball team. It's really interesting who follows who , you find out who gets along with who. Football team is a little bit harder because it's a bigger roster.

I also do that with the basketball team. It's really interesting who follows who , you find out who gets along with who. Football team is a little bit harder because it's a bigger roster.
Do you have a job? Aside from your social media influencing, investigative journalism, whatever you call it?

Maybe I’m asking the wrong question. Do you have a life dude?

Do you have a job? Aside from your social media influencing, investigative journalism, whatever you call it?

Maybe I’m asking the wrong question. Do you have a life dude?

I'm shocked you don't do this?? I do it with politicians, entertainment world and my family. I pretty much follow everyone important in politics. I like to see who they follow. You can pretty much tell someones political affiliation on who they're following. I could who in my family isn't getting along. It really doesn't take that much time . Ever since Diddy got in trouble a lot of celebs have started unfollowing him .

I'm shocked you don't do this?? I do it with politicians, entertainment world and my family. I pretty much follow everyone important in politics. I like to see who they follow. You can pretty much tell someones political affiliation on who they're following. I could who in my family isn't getting along. It really doesn't take that much time . Ever since Diddy got in trouble a lot of celebs have started unfollowing him .
I know the joke is probably on me for entering into dialogue with you as you play out some strange fictional character, or not, but I hope you know I’m just playing around. To each their own in how one spends their time, whether social media stalking, hanging out in mom’s basement, breaking into college bb gyms…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT