ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

Funny, how you see people on tv and talk in the streets it’s opposite of all your dumb ass post.
Tell me, Devil, two reasons to vote for Harris.
The first one is going to be she not Trump.
Every thing she stands for is against by upbringing and my beliefs.
I wish we had another candidate than Trump. I don’t like his personality at all, but America will be and was a lot better with him as president.,

Dman, did you not listen to the man in the video? He gave you more than two reasons. And if those weren't enough, read my signature box. There's more than two in there as well.

Well, most importantly she seems like a normal person who can show empathy for others (not a narcissist) that's enough for me. As far as particular policies neither of them quite represent what I would like, but Harris is a lot closer than any conservative (or so-called conservative) will ever be. What does "she stand for" that is against you're upbringing? No hate on demand? She doesn't lie 10 times a minute? What?

Reactions: TxRdKiller

Read my signature box. Open your eyes and ears. Turn off the fox and news, is it news max or news min? Stop with the bullshit you keep posting. You post nothing but MAGAT bullshit.

If our republic is to survive your fuhrer needs to lose bigly. If he wins you will get what you seem to want. And you will regret it.

Reactions: develman
So we will get a secure border, lower inflation, common sense energy policies, strong military, the rights of the people to choose abortion policies, backing of law enforcement,
Cause you and devil are against all those. Which if that’s are choice so be it. But don’t give me this bullshit that I’m voting for her cause she’s seems like a nice person. Ask her staff about that. If she is so damn great why was it she received no support when running 4 years ago. Why were there calls to replace her as Joe’s V. P.
Guess as far as politics go we don’t have any respect for each other. Hope you all are better people than your beloved Harris.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT