ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry Fili for Not Getting the Job

I would take Fili doing that job over him any day. He has blocked half of the UTEP fan base. How is he going to have fan out reach when nobody can see his content? It would be funny if someone else creates another fake Colin Deaver account now that he's associated with UTEP.

This might sound off the rails but Teicher is in his late 60s, he beat cancer… how many years left does he have in that seat? And could Colin be seen as a potential replacement?

Pretty much. It's a job that a college student should be doing, not a man in his 30's.

Should've hired Mario McKinney. He has 100k followers. Colin only has 15k followers and doesn't have a blue check mark . 🤨🤨 He needs to gain more followers for the Utep Basketball. UTEP men's basketball has about 12k followers, so we should see if he ups that number.

Should've hired Mario McKinney. He has 100k followers. Colin only has 15k followers and doesn't have a blue check mark . 🤨🤨 He needs to gain more followers for the Utep Basketball. UTEP men's basketball has about 12k followers, so we should see if he ups that number.

What type of work do you do Fili? Anything involved with content creation?

What do you do besides making multiple minerdigs accounts rookie??

This is my only account buddy. My brother has an opening at his company that deals with social media content, so I was just wondering if you had already had a job in that field. I'm not sure if you're serious or not or you're just pulling everybody's leg, but I thought I would be nice and ask.

This is my only account buddy. My brother has an opening at his company that deals with social media content, so I was just wondering if you had already had a job in that field. I'm not sure if you're serious or not or you're just pulling everybody's leg, but I thought I would be nice and ask.

Whatever you say NowinsDenver.

• Haha
Reactions: UTEPfan1966
Whatever you say NowinsDenver.

I was just trying to trying to help you out man. Judging by your posts, it seems like you're in college or just out of college? I always try to help people out as much as I can, but I realized that you also can't help people that don't want help.

True, but man O man Miner fans can be Mafia brutal sometimes, and yes I include myself in that "Cochino mouth" bunch at times.
But let’s be real here too. There are only a few of us passionate Miner fans. You mean to tell me that MAJOR programs with their millions of fans and their alumni bases with MILLIONS of dollars aren’t nasty?

But let’s be real here too. There are only a few of us passionate Miner fans. You mean to tell me that MAJOR programs with their millions of fans and their alumni bases with MILLIONS of dollars aren’t nasty?
I spent a couple years on Iowa State forums as well as Houston’s. They are every bit as chippy as this board, if not more so.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
I was just trying to trying to help you out man. Judging by your posts, it seems like you're in college or just out of college? I always try to help people out as much as I can, but I realized that you also can't help people that don't want help.
Whatever you say Denver?? Okay how much does the job pay?? Maybe I will be interested?? Are you offering me the job??

Okay I accept the job. When do I start? Will they cover my moving expenses?? What will I be doing?

Whatever you say Denver?? Okay how much does the job pay?? Maybe I will be interested?? Are you offering me the job??

Okay I accept the job. When do I start? Will they cover my moving expenses?? What will I be doing?

Too late. You are way too immature. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I thought it was your brothers company?? Why are you making important decisions for your brothers company?

I'm not making the important decision. Anybody can apply for the job. I was going to give you the info and put in a good word for you since it seemed you are either going to school or just out of school because I'm a nice guy. The person that would have interviewed you would have made the decision whether or not to hire you.

Oh yeah, they are. However, some for the most part are above the vitriol.

I'm not making the important decision. Anybody can apply for the job. I was going to give you the info and put in a good word for you since it seemed you are either going to school or just out of school because I'm a nice guy. The person that would have interviewed you would have made the decision whether or not to hire you.

What is the pay rate? What are the job duties?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT