ADVERTISEMENT

Stull needs to go...

Does Stull need to retire

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 11, 2016
Talk to a big donors. The one that sit in floor seats. He told me he been going to basketball and football games for years. Before WKU game he saw Stull. He went to shake his hand and Stull did not know he was. I say it again he did not know who was. He been a big time donor for years. Sad I know.

There a lot complaints that Stull does not do enough for students. He been there to long. We need a young athletic director to bring more life back into UTEP athletics. Bring the young crowd back into Don. The oldies are going to die off and then what.

All this talk fire CTF and we need to get out of CUSA. Well we first need a new athletic director that will fight for UTEP. Remeber donors names. Bring new money in.. Bring the youth back to Don. Fight for us to get into a better confrence.

Time to retire Mr Stull.

Last edited:
Reactions: FarWestTexas
He wants to build his corporate, big booster, "look at me, I'm chignon", press box. That's his cherry on top until he leaves. He has been somewhat public about it during his tenure. Personally, I don't mind and it's what the big boys are doing to stay ahead of the game. Build it, they will come and he will retire. All fine by me.

I honestly think it's one of the trolls trying really hard to hide his identity. New member and starts with a poll on Stull? Nice try. That was a heck of a funny post miner661.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT