ADVERTISEMENT

Sun Bowl tournament

Technical on the bench.... looks like Terry and Co aren't happy about the officiating. UTEP down 10 so something needs to happen fast

There really is no excuse to lose by this much to Norfolk State. Sorry, but this team sucks.

sorry this team is young and you dont have any patience.... odigie, lathon and gilyard are fantastic players... and when we have those players coming in next year to mix with this team.... we are going to be very dangerous!! everyone knows this team will have its ups and downs this year with its short roster/depth

Today they played like a bunch of freshmen. Shooting was bad and 17 turnovers didn't help. Norfolk state shot better than any visiting team all season

Reactions: unihorn
Did anyone hear what Odigie said to get the technical? Jordan Lathon had a really bad game. Missed every shot and finished with one point off a free throw

on the internet feed it looked like he said F-u to one of the other players... was probably more to it though

While it's always good for a message board to have a variety of viewpoints, it's detrimental to the board to have posters whose sole purpose is to put down the home team and disrupt threads. If I could have temporary rights to clean the board up from such posters, I would be glad to be the boards occasional janitor.

While it's always good for a message board to have a variety of viewpoints, it's detrimental to the board to have posters whose sole purpose is to put down the home team and disrupt threads. If I could have temporary rights to clean the board up from such posters, I would be glad to be the boards occasional janitor.

Yes can you please take out the trash!

Reactions: axingfools1 and Rot
Ivote for you!!!!!

Yeah, that’s embarrassing.

What was really embarrassing last night was the presentation of colors prior to the UTEP/Norfolk game. The squad actually crashed the flags into the basketball stand near the student section as they marched by. The crowd let out a loud groan.

UTEP-vs-NSU-8.jpg
Not exactly the “ghost town” you and/or your butt boy predicted.

Looks really full. Did everyone dress as an empty orange seat?

https://elpasoheraldpost.com/storygallery-norfolk-state-uses-hot-shooting-to-down-utep-75-62/

Reactions: John 100
Yeah attendance is not the greatest and we have dropped regionally also, but it will pick back up as Terry presumably gets our team back on track and brings in higher caliber opponents. There are a lot of wavering UTEP MBB fans due to the past few years, but no use in bitching about attendance when you don't attend.
Not even at the game unihorny.
And yes we all know your bad restaurant service theory, but there is a new AD and a new coach so give them a minute. Not every team can make an immediate turn around and the previous years have NOTHING to do with this year.

Yeah attendance is not the greatest and we have dropped regionally also, but it will pick back up as Terry presumably gets our team back on track and brings in higher caliber opponents. There are a lot of wavering UTEP MBB fans due to the past few years, but no use in bitching about attendance when you don't attend.

And yes we all know your bad restaurant service theory, but there is a new AD and a new coach so give them a minute. Not every team can make an immediate turn around and the previous years have NOTHING to do with this year.

I have been to a game this year. Not all fans have the opportunity or are required to attend every home game to have an opinion.

I think Rodney Terry will turn this around, however, fans shouldn’t go see games just because. What has UTEP done to get fans there? When NMSU is your best home game, you have issues. Nobody wants to pay to see losses.

I have been to a game this year. Not all fans have the opportunity or are required to attend every home game to have an opinion.

I think Rodney Terry will turn this around, however, fans shouldn’t go see games just because. What has UTEP done to get fans there? When NMSU is your best home game, you have issues. Nobody wants to pay to see losses.
Why don't you state your opinions as YOURS then and stop presuming what others are supposed to do?

Also, I haven't made all the home games this year either, but let me know when you go please since only you know when they are going to win.

Why don't you state your opinions as YOURS then and stop presuming what others are supposed to do?

Also, I haven't made all the home games this year either, but let me know when you go please since only you know when they are going to win.

When have I stated they were not my opinions?

I never said I only go to see games they’re going to win. Just you can’t expect most fans to plunk down money to see a 4-7 team, coming off a bad season.

When have I stated they were not my opinions?

I never said I only go to see games they’re going to win. Just you can’t expect most fans to plunk down money to see a 4-7 team, coming off a bad season.
"Fans shouldn't go see games just because"
and
"Nobody wants to pay to see losses"

You presume to know why and when others should go to or pay for games. I can also deduce that you know when they are going to win since you admit you have gone to at least one game this year. It is possible that your ticket was free, but either way please tell me why you went to the game?

So no negativity is allowed ever? I wish I could say something positive about the basketball and football teams, but there is just nothing there.

Reactions: HoneyBoy95
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT