ADVERTISEMENT

Talked to a few boosters tonight

Normally the Bye Week can be a nervous time for a Coach in jeopardy of a mid-season firing. I just don't know if UTEP can fire Kugler mid-season due to the money/buy-out costs?
Kugs is a "UTEP guy" part of me tells me he'd be willing to negotiate a smaller buy out than what Kappy reported that number to be, and take less to get this mess over with and then he goes back to the NFL, but that's just my opinion.

Reactions: UTEPDefense
The off the field rumors I heard a couple months back was his love of the ladies regardless of where they work. I have more details but cant write them it would feel too gross and what if its not true. Based on the details and surrounding info...I think its true though. I dont hate on that, but that plus not winning doesnt leave admin any outs.
He preaches about having character, but the details are absolutely explosive.

Everyone has their opinion, but to the folks who say "his offense sucks, but Sean's a good guy" ehhh maybe not so much....

Reactions: LaserCoog
The off the field rumors I heard a couple months back was his love of the ladies regardless of where they work. I have more details but cant write them it would feel too gross and what if its not true. Based on the details and surrounding info...I think its true though. I dont hate on that, but that plus not winning doesnt leave admin any outs.
Sean Kugler is a married man. It is pretty dirty to spread those rumors if they're not true.

It is interesting that all these rumors are only coming out now that everyone wants him out. Before this season I had no idea he was an alcoholic with anger issues and now apparently a philanderer.

I heard she left EPT a couple months ago. If someone has seen her around recently let me know and ill delete the original comment. That would mean the person who told me must be wrong.
You are correct sir, heard the same thing. Wife and kids are gone.

You are correct sir, heard the same thing. Wife and kids are gone.
Isn't Robert a graduate assistant at UTEP? If Robert's gone, that would be proof. Is he still with the team? His twitter would seem to indicate he's still in El Paso...

Patrick is obviously at Michigan.

The problem with keeping it in the family... ehh the family is not that good... Time to look elsewhere! I like the Paninni hire... Bo Pelinni... lol Sorry I am too lazy to scroll up for the correct spelling...

You can't be a homer and win. First rule of fantasy sports. You have to go with the numbers. We need to hire individuals who understand metrics, modern football and recruiting. That don't sound like Bo Pelini or any of the old-school coaches. Remember when a lot of us were calling for Major Applewhite to be the coach. Well, we need someone like that. Perhaps an OC from a top school like Cale Gundy who should have a lot of recruiting contacts in Texas or Mike Yurcich. There UTEP, I did your research for you now go get'um.

This all comes down to who they hire for AD. If they keep it all in the "Natalicio/Stull Mafia" then I think we're f*cked.

Love Natalicio and what she's done for Utep, but time for a new start from the Top. Gotta change the culture with someone who cares about winning. Thus city has great fans and deserves a winner

Hope the new AD realized that UTEP football and basketball are a mine full
of gold. Once they start winning the Don and Sunbowl will sell out a few times a year.

Go Miners...

Last edited:
Really? Link please...

Nobody deserves squat. Maybe it's time for this community, this university, and its alums, fans, and students to finally decide what they want and what they're willing to commit to with respect to UTEP athletics.
The community will support a winner, the school n boosters must make the commitment first

My pick is Sonny Dykes if we can pay him and if he's interested or Graham Harrell

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT