ADVERTISEMENT

Tavorus Jones recruiting update

If he is scared of competition then maybe he isnt good enough . If he wants to go to Alabama or Michigan then he should go. He cant be scared f a little competition. Dont listen to that pansy noncaawin

If he is scared of competition then maybe he isnt good enough . If he wants to go to Alabama or Michigan then he should go. He cant be scared f a little competition. Dont listen to that pansy noncaawin

Re-read my posts “NoBrains”. I didn’t say anything close to that.

Good job utep for not wishing t Jones happy birthday. I know they might not have chance at him but at least try. They should be wishing all their recruits happy Birthday, marry Christmas, happy Thanksgiving and any other holiday. Very disappointed at utep.

• Haha
Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
Good job utep for not wishing t Jones happy birthday. I know they might not have chance at him but at least try. They should be wishing all their recruits happy Birthday, marry Christmas, happy Thanksgiving and any other holiday. Very disappointed at utep.

Leave that up to the guy that posts pics with his mom all the time.

USC has been AWOL from perennial top 5 and that could be said to lesser degree about the entire PAC10 as well as Big 10. Clemson and the SEC has pretty much ruled the TOP schools list the last few years IMO.

What you posted previously is the spring roster.

What you posted above is the list of incoming Freshman.
oh that makes sense.

I wonder if he plays as a true freshman?? They have 8 RBs on their spring roster.

Looks like TJ will be buried in the depth chart. There is like 5 guys above him. Plus the QB situation at Mizzu is a nightmare . They have a QB who has been in college for seven years, and people here say that Haridson is old.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT