ADVERTISEMENT

Terry Winn

After taking a hard look at the incoming class that CTF has praised, I've looked at teams that recruited the guys we signed and I firmly believe that the next class is the worst of the Tim Floyd era.

I'm sorry but this is on Winn !! Not being able to take criticism is not a sign of a leader.... and packing up and leaving when your not playing well is selfish as hell and shows Winn only cares about himself and not his team
Again, you don't know what happened. CTF and crew model themselves after the Nixon administration. He could have punched Coach Johnson in the face. He could have said gee golly gosh whiz coach why did you suspend me? Seeing how the coaches thought it was pretty insignificant, I'd guess Winn simply got fed up with getting punished like this for small infractions. That's my opinion. However you want to read into, have fun.

So negative buddy. You haven't even seen these young ballers play.

Easy young fella. Many of these guys, including myself, have been watching the Miners nearly twice as long as you've even been alive. Put your 20, 30, 40 and even 50 years in and see if you can continuously keep that positivity up. Unless the change these posters are calling for happens, my bet is that you won't last.

Reactions: UTEP05
So negative buddy. You haven't even seen these young ballers play.

I haven't, but a lot of coaches who know a lot more than me have seen these guys play. Everyone has a great mixtape. The way you find out if they're legit or not is if they get good offers. I worry about our staffs eye for talent when we are signing the likes of Josh Brown and Roman Silva.

Reactions: UTEP05
Read into this what you will but when I went to the UTEP site, Winn's name was there but the freshman guard from Lancaster was not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT