ADVERTISEMENT

The Covid stats MAY be a lie BUT

Why aren’t the kids picking on Biden? Why do they dislike Trump so much? Psalms 8:2. It’s alarming that young children have more common sense than some adults. It’s good to know the line of thinking of the future of America.

Why aren’t the kids picking on Biden? Why do they dislike Trump so much? Psalms 8:2. It’s alarming that young children have more common sense than some adults. It’s good to know the line of thinking of the future of America.

Kids are dumb. They ate Tide Pods and will put anything and everything they do online. I wouldn’t hitch my wagon to anyone in high school or college. They’re dumb as fvck.

Maybe or maybe Biden’s camp is not tricked by elementary kids and make grand predictions for a rally. Spin it anyway you want. The fact remains a bunch of kids made Trump look like a fool, not the media.

First of all, Biden has been locked away in a basement, much to the happiness of the left, so he can't talk incoherently. Maybe they feel sorry for Biden, I mean I do. He has been hiding from the public eye, yet when the debates start, there will be no hiding. He was also able to hide among the 12 democrats on stage and was limited in his answers. This will not be the case in the near future.

First of all, Biden has been locked away in a basement, much to the happiness of the left, so he can't talk incoherently. Maybe they feel sorry for Biden, I mean I do. He has been hiding from the public eye, yet when the debates start, there will be no hiding. He was also able to hide among the 12 democrats on stage and was limited in his answers. This will not be the case in the near future.

The Republicans should think about sending Trump back to his bunker, for the sake of their own political party.

Reactions: kickballpro

They don't know why they dislike Trump. All they hear on the news is Trump is bad and hear their parents saying the same things.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
They don't know why they dislike Trump. All they hear on the news is Trump is bad and hear their parents saying the same things.

Don't speak for others, Autoerotic Boy. The aforementioned "kids" have 100 times the intelligence of you. Are you sure you attended UTEP? If so, ask for a refund.

Reactions: develman

Sorry, Maximus. Don't mean to steal anyone's thunder--it's just that this bravado boy behind the sticky keyboard and multiple personalities, as in Music/Chih/ABoy/Bob does not reflect the education received by most UTEP students and alumni. He is an embarrassment for others.

Last edited:
lol... this entire post also applies to trump.
Waiting for an answer, how come those on the left won’t call out the rioters? Oh wait I was wrong, a few did when it came to their properties. Like every liberal it’s ok as long as it isn’t happening to me. I’m freakin tired of those people who have no common sense or morals. Explain if this is about BLM why they would deface the Lincoln and WWII memorials. Please enlighten this fool. ( some of you had called us conservatives worse.)

Waiting for an answer, how come those on the left won’t call out the rioters? Oh wait I was wrong, a few did when it came to their properties. Like every liberal it’s ok as long as it isn’t happening to me. I’m freakin tired of those people who have no common sense or morals. Explain if this is about BLM why they would deface the Lincoln and WWII memorials. Please enlighten this fool. ( some of you had called us conservatives worse.)

You won't get an answer. Look at the posters above you. All they know how to do is be immature.

What’s really sad is I haven’t read of anybody on the left here denouncing the riots. Maybe I just missed it. Or like Biden dementia is setting in.

Me either. On the thread others were saying they wanted to defund the police and fire department.

Reactions: Rocketsr
What’s really sad is I haven’t read of anybody on the left here denouncing the riots. Maybe I just missed it. Or like Biden dementia is setting in.

Denounce?????? I feel it was inevitable and long overdue. Anyone who could not see some of this coming either had their head in the sand or is truly batshit deranged.

What I do take issue with are those so-called Christians supporting the reality shit-show Orange POS persona hiding behind a bible for a photo op, from said person intentionally using terms like "Kung Flu" or calling COVID-19 a 'hoax", etc., etc.

Denounce?????? I feel it was inevitable and long overdue. Anyone who could not see some of this coming either had their head in the sand or is truly batshit deranged.

What I do take issue with are those so-called Christians supporting the reality shit-show Orange POS persona hiding behind a bible for a photo op, from said person intentionally using terms like "Kung Flu" or calling COVID-19 a 'hoax", etc., etc.
How many times did your momma tell you to do the right thing, no matter what others are saying and doing. Sure hope you had a better upbringing than that last statement. If that was your business, after you worked your ass off for it, would you be so supporting. If so just send me all your profits or your paycheck, cause you don’t need it.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
^ So the leftists think the riots are long overdue. I'm SO surprised. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Again, read a book, Autoerotic Boy. Pry yourself away from that sticky keyboard, and read for yourself about how the only meaningful change that has EVER occurred in this country is through direct action, often non-violent but not always. With the advent of liberation theology many churches were part of those movements, and some still are today. Prior to that it was worker strikes, organized veterans' movements for health care and remuneration, and grass roots protests that forced legislation.

Again, try educating yourself before pretending to be a know-it-all (informed by Faux--it's not News, and tweets from corrupt individuals).

Last edited:

I’ll speak up. I don’t like the rioting, however I do believe it is manifesting from deep systemic issues.

There is a lot of rage, and where I may not understand it all, it is evident to me that just because people are uncomfortable with it and even further, have disdain for such action, it is a call for us to wake the **** up in the broadest sense as a nation, as people.

I don’t condone trashing well meaning people’s businesses, who’ve worked hard to get where they are. I don’t condone violence against innocent people, no matter who the aggressor is and who the recipient is. I’ve seen it from both side of the aisle and I hate the feeling that surfaces when I see it either in person, or on all these videos that are circulating. Man, both sides are equally liable and until that is recognized it will be this back and forth blame game. That isn’t going to get us anywhere. I’m afraid that’s what’s gonna happen for a while, though.

This country is ****ing fractured to the core. This is part of a process. Sometimes shit has to be broken down to the foundation for it to be built back up in a more stable way. I don’t think there is any turning back to the way it’s been at this point.

How many times did your momma tell you to do the right thing, no matter what others are saying and doing. Sure hope you had a better upbringing than that last statement. If that was your business, after you worked your ass off for it, would you be so supporting. If so just send me all your profits or your paycheck, cause you don’t need it.

Holier than thou" much? I'm not buying, and never will.

Your church with its false prophets and profit motives needs to pay taxes. It's a business, plain and simple.

That shit from pedophiles and self-righteous phony ass preachers might fly where you live, but not in my book. I do not need any sort of spoon-feeding or brainwashing to be informed on how to live my life. If it conflicts with your self-serving perspectives, so be it.

?Holier than thou" much? I'm not buying, and never will.

Your church with its false prophets and profit motives needs to pay taxes.

That shit from pedophiles and self-righteous phony ass preachers might fly where you live, but not in my book. I do not need any sort of spoon-feeding or brainwashing to be informed on how to live my life. If it conflicts with your
Here again you know not of what you speak. I don’t attend church for some of the various reasons you mouthed off about. I do believe in God, and if you don’t that your right and problem.
Holier than thou Attitude, probably cause I don’t like people who have no respect for others. If you fill those shoes so be it. I don’t know you and probably never will. Try kindness you will enjoy your life more. Have a good life.

If that was your business, after you worked your ass off for it, would you be so supporting.

The funny thing is he will be the first person to call the police when he needs them.

If anybody hasn't figured it out yet, look at the above comments. THIS is why the left is ridiculed.

Reactions: Rocketsr
Are the cases now showing more younger people are now getting it? Are the cases not as strong, but a weaker version? Or is it that their respiratory system is stronger? Anybody know any of this?
I don't know shit, but I'm guessing that I can't play sports like I used to because I'm getting older. It's like tools in your garage, they will eventually break.

I don't know how much is true, but people who get it and survive are coming out a lot worse than they go in (respiratory and heart). I have no verifiable evidence just second hand information.

Are the cases now showing more younger people are now getting it? Are the cases not as strong, but a weaker version? Or is it that their respiratory system is stronger? Anybody know any of this?
About 40% of the documented positives in EP are under age 40, but only account for 3 deaths. The rest of the cases are above 40 and account for 123 deaths. Highest death rates are in their 60's and above.

We had a death today of a 45 year old. Same age as me.

The virus is not any less lethal. The death rate is just now being diluted by more positive cases in younger people. Don't let the numbers fool you though. We are in the exact same position we were in 2 months ago, however now you have a higher chance of contracting COVID-19 since its run through more of the population.

http://epstrong.org/results.php

I’m a leftist. Destruction of property is wrong. No matter who does it. I think people have said that.

The statues specifically is more nuanced. Confederate statues for me are easy, take them down, the Confederacy were traitors who fought to separate themselves from the Country. Others? More complicated, where do you draw the line?

I think a better solution would be plaques, explaining the history protestors feel is left out. Additional statues celebrating ignored people in history.

Throwing a brick through a window because you’re mad is wrong.

I’m a leftist. Destruction of property is wrong. No matter who does it. I think people have said that.

The statues specifically is more nuanced. Confederate statues for me are easy, take them down, the Confederacy were traitors who fought to separate themselves from the Country. Others? More complicated, where do you draw the line?

I think a better solution would be plaques, explaining the history protestors feel is left out. Additional statues celebrating ignored people in history.

Well said.

Reactions: EP Maximus

Now back to my original question. Isn’t it time athletes, actors, musicians politicians (leftists) come out against the riots. Seems like many people worship famous people. So if they can speak out against the country and the president, they can speak out against the destruction of other people’s property.
Not jut famous people, all those on Twitter, or boards like this one. If it’s your child no matter what their age they should be taught to respect others. THIS GOES TO BOTH PARTIES AND ALL RACES.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Now back to my original question. Isn’t it time athletes, actors, musicians politicians (leftists) come out against the riots. Seems like many people worship famous people. So if they can speak out against the country and the president, they can speak out against the destruction of other people’s property.
Not jut famous people, all those on Twitter, or boards like this one. If it’s your child no matter what their age they should be taught to respect others. THIS GOES TO BOTH PARTIES AND ALL RACES.

Why would they? The NBA and its players do the same thing all the time. Mum on China because too much money is involved. The NBA exec that spoke out was made to apologize.

Why would they? The NBA and its players do the same thing all the time. Mum on China because too much money is involved. The NBA exec that spoke out was made to apologize.
I have used the same argument, but most people dismiss what happens around the world. They say that we can only control what happens in the U.S.

Truth is we can't control shit, but everybody keeps trying to change each others mind. We can just do what we think is right.

Same with the NFL
34881253_10155529121107621_370969459365511168_n.jpg

and trump? that bitch can't do shit when it comes to china

and trump? that bitch can't do shit when it comes to china

And what were the tariffs the Left was crying about. How much damage they were going to cause. Guess you don't even know what a tariff is.

Or the left media mad at Trump because he told China how careless they had been with the Wuhan. Just like you, calling him racist because it had an Asian name..

And only you could pull out of the posting racism because there is a white guy in it. Maybe you can start posting at 7 am before you start your drunken stuppers.

What did Obama do towards China? Heck Biden has made a ton of money in China, why would he be tough on them?

I have been thinking about this, as you always sound like this 90 year old cranky old man with Dementia. Are you Joe Biden?

Last edited:
63 shot over the weekend in The liberally run since 1927 city of Chicago.

I bet BLM and Antifa are pissed as none were shot by police officers, so they have to hold off in the protesting and looting for now.

Well, they can find solice that a huge July 4th weekend is coming up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT