ADVERTISEMENT

The Eyes of Texas the next sacrifice to satisfy the mobs?

Washington Football Team is replacing their Cheerleaders with a Coed Dance Team.

I guess the Goldiggers were ahead of their time.

Reactions: unihorn
NMSU on your mind 24/7. You’re the only dildo on here who thinks I am a NMSU fan. Continue with your obsession.

A)Then what's with the avatar and your handle?

B)You don't source anything. If it's negative on UTEP by the loyal fans on here, it's all devilish thumbs up.

C) UTEP wins a big game, you turn into a cricket. UTEP has been sucking, which is often, you go into uber mode.

D) You are wrong on so many things UTEP. You don't even appear to listen to coaches shows, news articles, announcements (you did post the UTEPMBB Instagram about Kansas, whoopee!) etc..

E) Loyal fans on here have actually offered fund drives, sales, marketing brain storming, etc on here to help UTEP. You either offer slight of hand poo poo on it (this is your latest tactic to not seem so dour) or as typical, silence. One good example, fans on here will take time to arrange UTEP fan bus rides. Most on here say yes or no or whatever. You, silence. Games? you offer no constructive analysis on a game? I doubt you saw any. However, UTEP loses which has been a lot in recent history, you rain crap all night.

F) Your (lack of) education/maturity is glaring. You must be one of those millennial "Incel" folks who wish too perpetuate, seed, foster, be a catalyst of, misinformation, dissention, false bravado, whatever indicates characteristics of chaos among UTEP fans on here. There are some on here who have actually tried to engage you in debate about UTEP games and you offer nothing.

So please, don't BS that you're a UTEP fan and not an aggie.

A)Then what's with the avatar and your handle?

B)You don't source anything. If it's negative on UTEP by the loyal fans on here, it's all devilish thumbs up.

C) UTEP wins a big game, you turn into a cricket. UTEP has been sucking, which is often, you go into uber mode.

D) You are wrong on so many things UTEP. You don't even appear to listen to coaches shows, news articles, announcements (you did post the UTEPMBB Instagram about Kansas, whoopee!) etc..

E) Loyal fans on here have actually offered fund drives, sales, marketing brain storming, etc on here to help UTEP. You either offer slight of hand poo poo on it (this is your latest tactic to not seem so dour) or as typical, silence. One good example, fans on here will take time to arrange UTEP fan bus rides. Most on here say yes or no or whatever. You, silence. Games? you offer no constructive analysis on a game? I doubt you saw any. However, UTEP loses which has been a lot in recent history, you rain crap all night.

F) Your (lack of) education/maturity is glaring. You must be one of those millennial "Incel" folks who wish too perpetuate, seed, foster, be a catalyst of, misinformation, dissention, false bravado, whatever indicates characteristics of chaos among UTEP fans on here. There are some on here who have actually tried to engage you in debate about UTEP games and you offer nothing.

So please, don't BS that you're a UTEP fan and not an aggie.

A) The avatar is a callback to a previous handle of mine. The handle is reference to those that call UTEP a “basketball school”. “Basketball schools” don’t go 30 years in between victories and only go 3 times during that span. Guess what? You can still like something and make fun of it.

B) are we supposed to source everything we write here? You once claimed that UTEP was beating up Utah St in the first half of the NM Bowl. The Miners were losing 14-3. Talk about sourcing. There’s also another poster here that just straight copies and pastes news releases by UTEP and doesn’t provide a link to it.

C) UTEP wins a big game? What big games have they won???? I have already said previously that I do not celebrate wins over garbage teams.

D) You’re right, I do not listen to coaches shows. There’s very little real information on there. I am right on most things. Please reference something I was wrong on, Mr “This is CRT’s Town”. And please reference when all other posters are always 100% correct.

E) I have offered many suggestions in the past. It’s not our fault that UTEP is stuck in the 90s and gives out popcorn and hot chocolate for promotions. Why would I have to respond to every fan bus ride suggestion? That’s just a ridiculous example and you grasping at straws. I don’t rain crap after every loss, and again, I am not the only one doing so. You’re acting like I am shitting on a Top 25 program that had a slip up against a lowly conference team. This team has struggled to make conference tournaments and has never won the CUSA tournament.

F) You want to talk about maturity, yet you’re bringing up buttplugs and calling me grimace. You also had a post that said “your stupid”. Talk about lack of education and maturity.

B) are we supposed to source everything we write here? You once claimed that UTEP was beating up Utah St in the first half of the NM Bowl. The Miners were losing 14-3.
Well, at the half, it was 7-3. The defense was holding its own. They got worn down in the 2nd half because the offense could not move the ball, but the defense played well.

"'I [used to] stand up there and say, ‘I feel welcomed. I feel heard’ … The way that I feel has completely flipped in the past 12 months,' she said. 'We bring in students into this university and showcase this university in a way other students cannot. They reap so many benefits of having our presence there but can't honor something that makes us overtly uncomfortable. It's just super hurtful.'"

The Eyes was sung over 12 months ago and she didn't feel oppressed then.

This guy has obviously never been to a UTSA sporting event. They use that slogan everywhere. I know that's been their primary slogan since 2013 when they joined C-USA and it may predate that.

Because the Texans were the "bad guys" in the Texas Revolution since they supported slavery.
...and Texas borrowed a canon from Mexico and when Mexico asked for it back the White Devils said Come and take it. In the context of we'd love to see you try.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT