ADVERTISEMENT

THE MORGUE

miner1liner

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 10, 2014
You can hear a feather fall. I guess everyone is in the twilight zone. With me; I simply have lost all hope as well as words. I've finally convinced myself that the sun will rise again and that there can be a life without Miner basketball. What we have now is not Miner basketball.

I actually forgot UTEP was playing and didn't check the score until about an hour after the game.

At least we have the Chihuahuas to root for!

You can hear a feather fall. I guess everyone is in the twilight zone. With me; I simply have lost all hope as well as words. I've finally convinced myself that the sun will rise again and that there can be a life without Miner basketball. What we have now is not Miner basketball.

Lol. I also came to a similar acceptance fairly recently...realizing that there is life without Miner bb. I have to admit, though, that life is a whole lot more enjoyable with it. But as you said, this isn't it.

I'm glad Floyd is gone. I'm glad Stull is gone. But call me a pessimist, because I don't hold out much hope that we'll get back to "Miner basketball" until Dr. Abuelita Natalicio resigns her position as President of the University of Texas at El Paso.

#UtepWhoStep?
#GrannyDontLetTheDoorHitYouInTheFanny
#OnceGreatBut4AnotherRunItsNeverTooLate

Dr. Natalicio is not going to resign. Eventually she'll retire, but how well or badly the basketball team did in that time won't be part of her legacy.

Dr. Natalicio is not going to resign. Eventually she'll retire, but how well or badly the basketball team did in that time won't be part of her legacy.

Well my friend, I suppose that depends upon who is doing the characterizing of her legacy. Seen in its entirety, as a whole, INCLUDED in her legacy might be how far UTEP athletics, in general, has fallen.

Well my friend, I suppose that depends upon who is doing the characterizing of her legacy. Seen in its entirety, as a whole, INCLUDED in her legacy might be how far UTEP athletics, in general, has fallen.

Sports will not be part of her legacy and she will just say she does more with less

So hard to be a miner fan. Hopefully we will rise again. (Just hope I’m not to old to enjoy it.)

I hope she never resigns. If sacrificing athletics to be a top university, then so be it.

However, it doesn't have to be that way. We all fell in love with Price then Kugler hire. We as fans and ticket buyers need to own it, too.

I am not at all for the Dimel hire; however, I am more than willing to give him a chance. I want him to succeed as I hoped for Price and Kug.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT