ADVERTISEMENT

This Team SHOULD DANCE:

Jalen green isn’t signing with utep.... stroud seemed to have one foot out the door and what outstanding freshman guard are you talking about? I honestly wasn’t impressed with anyone we signed ....

could be totally wrong though

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Jordan's play had suffered since the first few games of the year. I think we all saw it. He wasn't looking for his shot, he seemed unmotivated. It even crossed my mind lately that he seemed to be throwing games. Not sure the reason in his downfall. May have been distractions from family issues, team chemistry etc.

Whatever the case he wasn't the same player he was last year or even during the first NMSU or UNM games. I hope he gets it together but I have to say that if one of the two had to leave, I'm glad that Hawkins stayed. Although I'm not sure Hawkins is in for the long hall. He's got leaving on his mind. We have an outstanding freshman guard signed and Keonte Kennedy waiting in the wings. Deon Stroud is making a push and you never know where Jalen Green will end up.

As outlandish of an idea as that may be, it crossed my mind too. He was absolutely terrible at times.

Jalen green isn’t signing with utep.... stroud seemed to have one foot out the door and what outstanding freshman guard are you talking about? I honestly wasn’t impressed with anyone we signed ....

could be totally wrong though

I believe he’s referring to Quincy McGriff

I have absolutely no reason to believe that Lathon is throwing games.

You gotta read between the lines bro. I don’t believe it either. Just because the thought crossed my mind doesn’t mean I believe it. If I believed every thought that crossed my mind, I’d walk around completely dysfunctional. As would most if they are honest with themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT