ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts

Allminer said "shut up". He must be mad. lol Again, seriously, people need to calm down on here. If you don't agree with something, that's fine, but it's so hilarious that some people think that UTEPfan1966 was "chastising" anybody. I wonder how some of you function in "real life" where you have disagreements with others.
Think I'm upset? Fact is I LMAO every time you post and especially every time you preach. You have no credibility. You're a sham. You know why you were banned the last time as utep05? Because of your Nazi comment. Then you have the gall to lie about it. I don't know why rigo doesn't press the delete button every time you shamelessly return. But then again, there's probably a deal between you two.

Reactions: DaMinerMan
Allminer said "shut up". He must be mad. lol Again, seriously, people need to calm down on here. If you don't agree with something, that's fine, but it's so hilarious that some people think that UTEPfan1966 was "chastising" anybody. I wonder how some of you function in "real life" where you have disagreements with others.

At the risk of dragging myself into unnecessary drama, I just gotta say, not everybody can call upon these multiple personalities that you appear to seamlessly shift into when things get a little tumultuous.

Oh, and you failed to answer allminer's question, btw.

Think I'm upset? Fact is I LMAO every time you post and especially every time you preach. You have no credibility. You're a sham. You know why you were banned the last time as utep05? Because of your Nazi comment. Then you have the gall to lie about it. I don't know why rigo doesn't press the delete button every time you shamelessly return. But then again, there's probably a deal between you two.
I'm glad someone called him out. UTEP05 or your alter ego El Paso Sports Fan you're a complete joke.....

At the risk of dragging myself into unnecessary drama, I just gotta say, not everybody can call upon these multiple personalities that you appear to seamlessly shift into when things get a little tumultuous.

Oh, and you failed to answer allminer's question, btw.

What question?

Thanks! Let it all out. Tell me how you really feel. lol

I preach? lmao You're getting funnier by the minute.

Again with your Nazi comment. lol Nazis were never discussed on here and I'm not lying because that's the truth. I have no clue what you're talking about. You're all talk with no facts.

Yeah, there's a big secret deal between us. :rolleyes: Geez, some of you people really make me laugh.

There is only question in his paragraph. It's the sentence that ends with this symbol "?"

There is only question in his paragraph. It's the sentence that ends with this symbol "?"

Whops, my mistake. I see it now. It's hard to get through allminer's posts with him mentioning Nazis and all that gibberish. Well you and e-rick did like my comment about it being a great win, so that answers that question.

idgas.gif

Whops, my mistake. I see it now. It's hard to get through allminer's posts with him mentioning Nazis and all that gibberish. Well you and e-rick did like my comment about it being a great win, so that answers that question.
I "like" almost every positive comment so don't flatter yourself. I'm fed up with all the negativity surrounding UTEP athletics.

I "like" almost every positive comment so don't flatter yourself. I'm fed up with all the negativity surrounding UTEP athletics.

I'm not flattered. I was just answering this question: " Again, who (besides you) called it a great victory" I said you and e-rick liked my posts, so you agreed with me.

So you don't think negativity is warranted?

Well my friend, you may be hanging out in the wrong place then. As fed up with the negativity as you are, most on here are just as fed up with the apathy and bullshit of our athletic department. As refreshing as they've been, a few wins isn't going to change much. There could be another incoming shit storm just out beyond the horizon.

This is the last I'll post about it. Your last post as utep05 was on or about Dec 27. The thread was deleted, rightly so. You compared something Utep to Nazis. I don't recall it exactly. It's gone, that's your saving grace. Of course you won't own up to it, you won't even own up to being all your past incarnations. That doesn't erase the fact that you're a lying, cowardly tool. Before you accuse me of being upset or anything along those lines, don't flatter yourself. I just delight in pointing out your lies and hypocrisy. Every single member on here knows.

This is the last I'll post about it. Your last post as utep05 was on or about Dec 27. The thread was deleted, rightly so. You compared something Utep to Nazis. I don't recall it exactly. It's gone, that's your saving grace. Of course you won't own up to it, you won't even own up to being all your past incarnations. That doesn't erase the fact that you're a lying, cowardly tool. Before you accuse me of being upset or anything along those lines, don't flatter yourself. I just delight in pointing out your lies and hypocrisy. Every single member on here knows.

Since I was very curious, I decided to look it up and this is the only Nazi comment that was posted recently (besides all the comments you made about Nazis) was posted on November 26: https://utep.forums.rivals.com/threads/no-bowl-for-you.6627/#post-72948

I assume it was in reference to the Soup Nazi on "Seinfeld". If you actually want to take a look, there were similar jokes made on here before.

I am glad we finally settled this and not surprised again that you have no clue what you're talking about.

Thanks again for all those wonderful comments!

Are you not music,chi,utep05 too? Answer that.

No.

Can we please get back to talking UTEP athletics. Your antics are getting very old and very boring. This thread should have been a very good avenue for discussion, but of course some of you had to ruin it.

Well my friend, you may be hanging out in the wrong place then. As fed up with the negativity as you are, most on here are just as fed up with the apathy and bullshit of our athletic department. As refreshing as they've been, a few wins isn't going to change much. There could be another incoming shit storm just out beyond the horizon.
I'm fed up with the apathy and bullshit also. I've been calling for TF and SK jobs. Our AD has pledge his support for both of them and I don't agree with that either. So now I'm calling for BS's job. If DN has a public announcement supporting BS then I'll be calling for her job as well.

In the meantime everyone that has the power to make changes has a secure job. No matter how much b$tch@ng & complaining we do on a message board nothing is going to change until the top 1% donars want a change.

With all that I say let's enjoy the rare victories we get and return to bashing the athletic department when the next shit storm hits. I'll be right there with my fire and pitchfork along with the rest of you.

Reactions: UTEPfan1966
I'm fed up with the apathy and bullshit also. I've been calling for TF and SK jobs. Our AD has pledge his support for both of them and I don't agree with that either. So now I'm calling for BS's job. If DN has a public announcement supporting BS then I'll be calling for her job as well.

In the meantime everyone that has the power to make changes has a secure job. No matter how much b$tch@ng & complaining we do on a message board nothing is going to change until the top 1% donars want a change.

With all that I say let's enjoy the rare victories we get and return to bashing the athletic department when the next shit storm hits. I'll be right there with my fire and pitchfork along with the rest of you.

I don't bitch to enact change. I bitch because it's therapeutic.

I definitely enjoyed our wins. I take them for what they're worth, but I prefer a win to a loss any day.

Lastly, I knew I was preaching to the choir when I commented to you. It was more of a joke by way of redundancy. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT