ADVERTISEMENT

Totally 100% OT but sports related: Can it be?! Is he finally done?!

Being that same age as Tiger, I watched his career with great interest. In his prime, he was one of the most talented and mentally tough golfers/athletes of all time. Unfortunately, that has all but disappeared. He now ranks up there with the likes of Tyson and Armstrong amongst some of the greatest athletes to fall after being so dominant. Let's hope he can turn his life around before it spirals completely down the drain.

FYI Tiger said there was no alcohol involved in his DUI, just an unexpected effect of RX meds. Weird at 3am. He must have been returning home from an 'endeavor'. Mixing pain meds and the blue pill? Maybe he wasn't getting enough blood to his BIG head..

Last edited:
Reactions: MineroFanatico
Should've remained at the Perkin's Restaurant until the "meds" wore off.
When does he qualify for the Senior Tour?
That's all that remains for Tiger's golf career.

That's a good question Binks. I would take it a step further and ask why anyone would be happy for anybody's demise.

I am by no means a holier-than-thou muther effer, nor a self righteous sombitch, but I just have never understood that mentality.

I take it you all have not looked up his history?

You all do realize he put on a "horse and pony show" since his last debacle?

Brady didn't even got off this easily and he just told the equipment manager to take air out of the footballs.

Reactions: kickballpro
Who gives a shit though? I'm pissed at Tiger for driving in that condition and putting other people at risk. Everything else about his golf performance and philandering doesn't make me wish for his demise. Maybe root against him but not for his demise.

I take it you all have not looked up his history?

You all do realize he put on a "horse and pony show" since his last debacle?

Brady didn't even got off this easily and he just told the equipment manager to take air out of the footballs.

C'mon, man! One would have to be living under a rock to not be aware of Tiger's history.

Let's just put it this way. There is a world of difference between not condoning someone's actions and wishing for their demise.

Not saying this from some moral high horse, and I don't even consider myself Christian per se, but I do find the wisdom in the concept, "judge not lest ye be judged".

To each their own.

C'mon, man! One would have to be living under a rock to not be aware of Tiger's history.

Let's just put it this way. There is a world of difference between not condoning someone's actions and wishing for their demise.

Not saying this from some moral high horse, and I don't even consider myself Christian per se, but I do find the wisdom in the concept, "judge not lest ye be judged".

To each their own.

Well, no matter. He blew .000 for blood alcohol and the report says he didn't smell like a cochino from the Mariscal in Juarez. Looks like he was telling the truth.

Dammit....

Bryce Harper of the Washington Nationals! C'mon on down! You're are next douche of a pro player of "Let's go to Prison" karma contest.

His career was done when he was chased by Elin with the golf club in 2009. If you think he had anything left after that, youve just not been paying attention.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT