ADVERTISEMENT

Town Hall -- Rebuilding UTEP Athletics -- March 20 at KFOX

Cube Jack

MI Hall of Famer
Mar 10, 2006
El Paso, TX
Is anyone here planning on RSVPing to attend this event? I had the pleasure of talking with Mr. Senter a few times now and he's such a great man. He doesn't waver in his style and is very candid. I'm sure he's been asked the same 4 questions over and over, but doesn't act annoyed. With all of the opinions and suggestions I see tossed around here I figure THIS is the place to discuss it all rather than getting mad online where no one who matters can hear you.

I'll be there, so I hope to see some of you there as well -- even if I have no clue what any of you look like.

http://kfoxtv.com/news/local/town-hall-rebuilding-utep-athletics

Well isn’t that his job? He has to fund the Athletic program. Do we want him to suck up to the big donors and only the big donors and have them give their crappy opinions a la Stull?
Good point. Digs needs representation since we are THE Miners forum (no offense to you "crappy" big donors).

Good point. Digs needs representation since we are THE Miners forum (no offense to you "crappy" big donors).

Ha ha. I know I trash big donors like they’re the Illuminati. They control the universe with their money ha ha. But I’ve posted here before, I started giving to the athletic dept after Senter was hired after hearing him on the radio. And a week later I got a call from Senter personally thanking me along with thank your cards from coach Dimel and Chris Parks. The fact that Senter is having town halls on both the east side and west side tells you he cares about the fans. And the reality is if we want to have a winner it costs money. As fans we can’t sit here and bitch about Natalicio’s “woe is me, we do less with more” mentality if we don’t do anything to support the athletic department.

Another way of supporting UTEP athletics is by attending the games. I have
to be honest. I did stop going to the games the way I used too. But I think I
am going to get back on the wagon and go to as many games as possible
(along with family and friends).

Go Miners...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT