ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal

With the basketball team getting NIL deals I expect the football team to be pretty upset and disrespected.
It’s simple mathematics. It’s a lot cheaper to pay 15 guys than it is to pay 65 plus. And let’s be real here, how many of those guys are going to leave and get paid by another school. Most of these guys will probably end up at a school as bad if not worse than UTEP

Part of the exodus may be due to the NIL thing, but I'll bet a bigger part of it is that the football team reached its' peak last season and the players know it is all downhill from there. Those who think they have a shot somewhere else are going to bail. They are abandoning the ship captained by Coach Clueless Dimel. Too bad Senter can't bail on him.

Part of the exodus may be due to the NIL thing, but I'll bet a bigger part of it is that the football team reached its' peak last season and the players know it is all downhill from there. Those who think they have a shot somewhere else are going to bail. They are abandoning the ship captained by Coach Clueless Dimel. Too bad Senter can't bail on him.
In other words, they read this site religiously.

• Haha
Reactions: FarWestTexas
Too bad Dimel won’t enter the portal. Is Senter really banking on a successful season, due to an even more watered down CUSA? We are about to find out, these up and coming programs aren’t f’ning around.
I picked a great time to quit drinking😖 .

Reactions: Lil_Train

Get you a coach that challenges players to enter the portal cuz he knows he can get a better one in return.

Reactions: kickballpro

Get you a coach that challenges players to enter the portal cuz he knows he can get a better one in return.
Is he gonna have that “Prime Time” energy if and when he’s getting fisted up at Stanford? He was able to bring in a level of athlete above his competition at Jackston St. is he going to be able to do the same at Colorado especially in the world of NIL deals? And he hasn’t been tested as a coach so I want to see how he makes in game adjustments.

• Haha
Reactions: JCorona
He just needs to hire good coordinators. At most schools besides UTEP, the offensive coordinator calls the plays.
Most offensive head coaches call their own plays. In those cases the OC helps with scripts and situational play calls. That's also how it's done here.

Price did it but not like Primetime. His first group was the lineman and found them schools elsewhere. He loved the players Nord brought in but he felt some didn’t fit his offense.

Last edited:
Is there another athlete in Football that has the personality, charisma, and name recognition of Deion Sanders that can do what he’s doing?

Could a team bring in Randy Moss or Aaron Rodgers?

Coach Prime is going to bring in talent.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Is there another athlete in Football that has the personality, charisma, and name recognition of Deion Sanders that can do what he’s doing?

Shannon Sharpe would be good if he wanted it. But he already making enough with Skip Bayless.

Reactions: kickballpro

I’m curious to know what Colorado’s expectations are because I think he’ll up the talent level no doubt. But is he going to outrecruit SEC schools and the perennial powerhouses? Plus we don’t know if he’s a good Xs and Os guy. But I wonder if it’s a viable option to hire some charismatic guy like a Randy Moss or a Michael Irvin to be the “face” of the program and give their crazy hype speeches and then let the OC and DC run the program.

Last edited:
Reactions: MinerFan79
I’m curious to know what Colorado’s expectations are because I think he’ll up the talent level no doubt. But is he going to outrecruit SEC schools and the perennial powerhouses? Plus we don’t know if he’s a good Xs and Os guy. But I wonder if it’s a viable option to hire some charismatic guy like a Randy Moss or a Michael Irvin to be the “face” of the program and give their crazy hype speeches and then let the OC and DC run the program.
I'm sure Sanders views the CU job as a stepping stone to lead a juggernaut program. And CU will welcome it if it lifts their program to a winning one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT