ADVERTISEMENT

Trey Touchet to McNeese St

Makes sense he's from there (LA) and this was the one scholarship guy we could afford to lose.

A shooter needs

A shooter needs shots. They need greenlight like how randy culpper had. I didnt follow Touchet but how many shots did he average a game?

I agree, they need the green light. Not sure on number, but he didn’t average many.

I was also being somewhat facetious...but kinda not. It would be just our luck if the sharp shooter he was billed to be suddenly emerged.

He shot about 20 something percent in 3 years. Surprised he could even transfer D1 honestly. Maybe his people know the coach at McNeese.

He shot about 20 something percent in 3 years. Surprised he could even transfer D1 honestly. Maybe his people know the coach at McNeese.

They just got a new coach, Heath Schroyer. Heath wasn't very successful at Portland St or Wyoming. He coached Tymond Howard while at UT-Martin. Maybe Tymond gave him a reference.

Me and Trey have the same food likes. Over the course of his career I’ve ran into him and his family at restaurants about four different times around El Paso and twice at Corner Bakery lol

Good kid, wish him the best at McNeese, obviously wasn’t the most productive but he did everything right and he represented the program well.

Me and Trey have the same food likes. Over the course of his career I’ve ran into him and his family at restaurants about four different times around El Paso and twice at Corner Bakery lol

Good kid, wish him the best at McNeese, obviously wasn’t the most productive but he did everything right and he represented the program well.

Exactly!! He worked hard and represented the team well and yet you have morons up above showing their true colors... how hard is it to say thank you for your hard work instead of bashing the kid for not being a star?

Exactly!! He worked hard and represented the team well and yet you have morons up above showing their true colors... how hard is it to say thank you for your hard work instead of bashing the kid for not being a star?
"Crushing blow to the Miner Hoops team" is what was commented on, and that's laughable. It's not bashing, it is the truth. Sounds like your a participation trophy guy.

Reactions: ShovelMan66
Trey is a great kid, hard worker, and already has his degree. He was dedicated enough to stay to complete his degree while never getting the minutes he felt he deserved. I think he should have been given a chance, but hey...
I wouldn't doubt it if he starts and puts up good numbers at McNeese.

Good luck Trey. The Miner gang will indeed miss your work ethic.

I can’t fault the guy. He gave his 4 years to the program and got his degree. Best of luck.

"Crushing blow to the Miner Hoops team" is what was commented on, and that's laughable. It's not bashing, it is the truth. Sounds like your a participation trophy guy.

Why because I say thank you for all your hard work and appreciate what he did? Yeah I must be a participation trophy kind of guy

Must be. What did he do on the court? Nothing. Frees up a scholarship for someone who might. Thank you Trey for being a great student at UTEP, but this might not be the message board for that.

Reactions: ShovelMan66
Once every blue moon I have to agree with you, PURPLE. Touchet was the epitome of loyal, hard working, team first kind of guy.

Reactions: burnme1
Thought he would give Louisiana Lafayette a try, but great move by Trey, best of luck. Thanks for coming to El Paso. Class person, a few posters could learn from him. By the way, easy to see, a certain someone is back! Longest handle yet, lmao.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT