ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV-UTEP Prediction Thread

Dimel has proven that 6-7 or 7-6 type of season isn’t the minimum, it’s the peak.
I didn't say it's the minimum that Dimel has set the bar at I'm saying it's the minimum that should be allowed or accepted. I've made it clear I'm already out on Dimel as a coach. With that said I still would rather see them go to a bowl and win a bowl then go 2-10!

If UTEP gets 25k or more Dimel is going to use that to show that fans like "his brand of football". You know? The "score one more" than the opponent brand.

Need a good game plan + execution. 🤷‍♂️
UNLV lost to a B1G team, that many have going to the cfb playoff, by 28. UTEP lost to a B1G perennial bottom dweller by 31.

UNLV pulled of the P5 win against an albeit low lying SEC team, while the Miners got drilled by a lower-middle of the road PAC 12 team by 21.

Dimel doesn’t draw up a good game plan. Nor do the Miners seem to execute. Hoping for one to happen is a stretch. Hoping for both to happen…

Reactions: TxRdKiller
UNLV lost to a B1G team, that many have going to the cfb playoff, by 28. UTEP lost to a B1G perennial bottom dweller by 31.

UNLV pulled of the P5 win against an albeit low lying SEC team, while the Miners got drilled by a lower-middle of the road PAC 12 team by 21.

Dimel doesn’t draw up a good game plan. Nor do the Miners seem to execute. Hoping for one to happen is a stretch. Hoping for both to happen…
Take UNLV to Chico’s Tacos for dinner tomorrow night.

I was honestly leaning UTEP (not to bet) but to predict them bouncing back but…..

The 915 hero’s night will actually bring out first responders and their families so there should be 25k plus, at least for the first half.

UNLV is coming off a great effort after being down three scores last week, and their QB play is key. I think UTEP is able to control the line of scrimmage early but this is Dana Dimel, and blown lead and angry mob on Miner Talk is the result. I was expecting a big game from Smith but I think his absence is worth 6 points from a betting prediction standpoint. Again, where is all this “deep talent” y’all talk about???

UNLV 21
UTEP 17

Last edited:
I was honestly leaning UTEP (not to bet) but to predict them bouncing back but…..

The 915 hero’s night will actually bring out first responders and their families so there should be 25k plus, at least for the first half.

UNLV is coming off a great effort after being down three scores last week, and their QB play is key. I think UTEP is able to control the line of scrimmage early but this is Dana Dimel, and blow lead and angry mob on Miner Talk. I was expecting a big game from Smith but I think his absence is worth 6 points from a betting prediction standpoint. Again, where is all this “deep talent” y’all talk about???

UNLV 21
UTEP 17
Tyrin left his ability in College Station because he's been very meh. WRs overall have been very meh to bad.

I don't put a whole lot of stock in Vegas, but ESPN has the line going down to UNLV -1. Money coming in on UTEP? If so, WTF?

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
Wow, how bad is E. Michigan or is Jacksonville St. a little better than we thought. Putting it on an FBS team. Most on here would probably say E. Michigan is better than us, but it's 21-0. I still think Utep has significantly underachieved this year and tonight's a must win to have any chance at a bowl, but just pointing out a surprising score of one of our past opponents.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT