ADVERTISEMENT

UNM TV?

UTEP needs to take advantage of that matchup. However, UNMs defense is legit. They may struggle to move the ball or score.
As the reporters have been saying the NMSU UTEP game will be a battle in the trenches. I'm not sold on UNM"s defense. They look godawful. I am biased to hell though so take that with a lump of salt.

I wouldn't make any prediction until watching UTEP tonight.
fzTA.gif

Agree. Tonight’s game should give us a better idea if the Miners have a good team or if they’ve regressed. The Miners have to run the ball effectively against the aggies. No more excuses! This will help take pressure off Hardison and not make us one dimensional. If we can’t run against them, it will be a long season. On defense we have to apply pressure on their QB and shut down their running game. Our tackling has to improve and eliminate the arm tackling. This should not be a close game based on our returning players.

Last edited:
I know, I'm just trying to use positive energy and not be worried about tonight's game. However the Miner fan in me knows being overconfident is not a trait we deserve to have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT