ADVERTISEMENT

UNT OPT

Yeah I think Brownholtz is a bit timid to get lit up. He’s forcing throws instead of tucking in the ball and using his legs.

Why are we throwing the football? Their d-lineman goes out and we immediately throw two straight times? Seriously, what the hell? Run at the replacement freshman D lineman.

Take Brownholtz Out! He's single handedly taking the Miners out of Bowl Contention. He's Forcing it now, when he could have ran for 10+ and a first down. He's we'd be better off running wildcat and not throwing.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Who backs up Brownholz? I know he entered the season behind Hardison and Goodwin. But don't know who the next guy is

At this point let them stack the box. That’s our best chance.

Corona I agree this offense is much better with Brownholtz at qb. His ability to make plays with his legs is x-factor. Hes got as big an arm as hardison. He just needs reps.
He needs a lot more than reps. It’s more like he shouldn’t be playing football at this level.

There is a guy that was out there #69, no name on the jersey and not on the UTEP roster

What I’m seeing is UNT knows exactly what UTEP is doing based on down and formation. When UTEP runs they’re running into 8/9 man fronts. When they pass they’re throwing into a UNT Secondary that’s dropped back 8.

Playaction and screens in early downs and draws in passing situations would help.

Simpliflying passing plays to 3 choices only and then throw away if they’re not there.

Another 2nd half collapse. Can't play a whole game. They thought they'd won it and wanted to go back the hotel and have something to eat.

Reactions: FeralFelidae
When Dimmel recruits these guys he seems to think he’s recruiting RBs who sometimes throw instead of QBs.

I get he has his offense, but maybe there’s not that type of player at the CUSA level. Just recruit someone who can consistently make throws and adjust.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT