ADVERTISEMENT

UNT OPT

Both teams are really Helter Skelter. UNT gives up a lot of yardage but they get it back at about 7 yards per snap. I read some UTEP secondary is out for this game. Look for UNT to go very deep with their WR Darden a few times, he's their only legit play maker who can make this game ugly for UTEP.

We all know UTEP 2nd half collapses, so I give UNT the nod. As MinerforLife said a few weeks back, at least UTEP got some additional golden practice time they would not have earned under normal circumstances.

UNT 34
UTEP 17

I have to be optimistic and also be prepared for disappointment. I respect the players that have hung in there and are still playing. Those starters that hit the xfer portal prior to the last game leaving their teammates hanging are not the type of teammates you can depend on. If they want to transfer that's fine but wait until the season is done.

UTEP 35. UNT 31

Reactions: axingfools1
Game is already over based on our offensive gameplan. Run x 6 and then make our QB throw to the sideline from the opposite hash on 3rd and 22?

Just got off work. Saw the score. Now don’t know if I should not watch it and see if they win or turn the game on and most likely see them collapse cuz of me.

Reactions: Taco1977
Corona I agree this offense is much better with Brownholtz at qb. His ability to make plays with his legs is x-factor. Hes got as big an arm as hardison. He just needs reps.

Reactions: JCorona
I’m very impressed with this first half. Given all the self inflicted wounds we sustained since last week.

Reactions: kickballpro
I’m very impressed with this first half. Given all the self inflicted wounds we sustained since last week.
Yes, this plus the multitude of self inflicted penalties and turnovers in this game. It is great to be up at half. The ability by Brownholtz to be a running threat makes a world of difference in this offense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT