ADVERTISEMENT

UNT vs UTEP

We’re getting sloppy with the ball and are turning it over. We can’t let these guys take the lead.

Boum needs to pass better in the paint. It would open up drives so much more.

Saterfield has disappeared the past few weeks.

What I can’t get is how our guards don’t know how to set up the pass to the big man? Boum looks to shoot first but his big man passes in the paint are sloppy.
Yep. He took a shot in the lane and basically had to contort sideways. Had Onyema wide open with an empty lane. Took the shot instead of making the easy dump pass.

I had the privilege of being coached off season many moons ago by pro and college coaches and they would tell me that you have too tell your guards where to put that ball in your hands or to have them lob you the ball while you used your fanny to hold ground.

Defense was pretty good. Rebounding was excellent. Just gotta clean up the possessions and we’ll put ourselves in good position to win this.

Reactions: JCorona
Boum needs to pass better in the paint. It would open up drives so much more.

Saterfield has disappeared the past few weeks.
On Saterfield, a guy who can't get his own shot is the easiest to guard at this level.

Last edited:
Reactions: MinerManiac
On Saterfield, a guy who can't get his own shot is the easiest to guard at this level.
Another thing that would help Saterfield would be a good scorer in the paint. Even at his best Tydus is not a guy that would ever attract the double teams that would help Saterfield to get open.

Last edited:
I’ve got it on mute. Can’t stand the homer unt announcers.

Another thing that would help Saterfield would be a good scorer in the paint. Even at his best Tudus is not a guy that would ever attract the double teams that would help Saterfield to get open.
Absolutely. There is no need for Saterfield's defender to come off of him. A catch and shoot player can't score if he never catches the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT