ADVERTISEMENT

UNT vs UTEP

I liked the play where Hollins came over the top misdirection to Tydus (before he lost the ball). We should do that more

We are definitely in a bad spot right now. We need to start hitting shots and getting stops NOW or we lose this one ugly.

Reactions: Lil_Train
We’re not covering their big man Ousman. Bienemy hasn’t hit any shots in the second half.

The foul disparity again. It’s not like all we’ve done is chunk up 3s. They are calling some ticky tacky shit against us, and not returning the favor.

I've seen teams climb back from these types of deficits before, but it's not happening tonight. This game is over.

Well maybe we were due to be brought back down to Earth. Too many turnovers, fouls, and baskets given up under the basket. Let's get em on Thursday

I think we get em at our place, but this is a top 30 team in the nation and not sure we're there yet N. Texas 72
Improving Miners 64

Are they? They don't have any votes in the Top 25 poll.

Good effort, but right now they just can't compete with the top teams. I hope the 6 day layoff helps.

We have a rim runner in Onyema. I dont understand why Golding doesn't implement that into our offense?
Yeah, not sure why not either.

I love Onyema. We have him for 3 more years if he stays. He will be beyond solid his Jr and Sr seasons. He’ll be that banger at the 4 that we’ve so often not had.

Think about him and a solid big on the floor together. Yes please.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT