ADVERTISEMENT

USM @ UTEP: OPT, Attendance, & Game Thread

JCorona

MI Miner Maniac
Jun 15, 2014
USM 27
UTEP 20
Attendance 7,856

I want us to beat them and make them stay home over the Bowl season. Since breaking the losing streak UTEP has not been playing with the same fire and chip on their shoulder. My confidence in the upset is not that high. USM has played two emotional games the past two weekends and might be due for a letdown.

It doesn’t matter who the starting qb is. We are cursed to start each game with a pick.

USM 27
UTEP 20
Attendance 7,856

I want us to beat them and make them stay home over the Bowl season. Since breaking the losing streak UTEP has not been playing with the same fire and chip on their shoulder. My confidence in the upset is not that high. USM has played two emotional games the past two weekends and might be due for a letdown.

I am afraid we aren't going to make a bowl even with the win. We will probably be left out.

I am afraid we aren't going to make a bowl even with the win. We will probably be left out.
You guys will be fine. I don’t what the rule is on teams with 11 games but imo you should be invited to a bowl game over some of the 6-6 teams.

How Sad, that this team regressed so much over the last 3 games of the season! That's not a good sign for this new coaching staff. We need to temper any expectations for this team for the foreseeable future. Kuger left us in the worst position we've been in, in last 20 years

How Sad, that this team regressed so much over the last 3 games of the season! That's not a good sign for this new coaching staff. We need to temper any expectations for this team for the foreseeable future. Kuger left us in the worst position we've been in, in last 20 years

The last three games are completey on Dimel. We go into next season with same question we had coming into this season who is the qb.

If more people went to the games, the Miners would be undefeated. EPMAD guys.

Shame that all the players are out here and they get no love from the fans.

Kugler was a good man. Stop dragging his name through the mud

Does anyone know why Southern Miss has those huge white panels on the sideline? They keep covering up the coaches every once in a while.

It might just be me but it seems after we picked up our first win the team stopped playing with the same interest and intensity they had through the season that made up for their lack of talent. UTEP still has a long way to go in this rebuild process. Don’t expect over four wins next year if that.

I didn't expect a miracle, but they were playing tough and then all of the sudden.... More mistakes, awful offense, sad overall defense and just looked like a defeated team. As opposed to how a team like W. Kentucky ended the year after a tough season.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT