ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP a 3 point underdog vs. Rice

For those of you that follow the betting lines, the Las Vegas Odds website has started moving in UTEP's direction for this game. With Rice a 3 point fav when the line opened to now having 4 of the 8 odds makers still favoring Rice by 1 point, UTEP favored by 3 odds makers by 1.5 points and 1 odds maker has it pickem. Some betters putting money on UTEP I guess.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/

Reactions: sportsfan5000
We basically learned nothing about Rice and UTEP from their first games except that Stanford and Oklahoma are at a different level. I really have no idea if Rice or UTEP is better.

3 point dog to a team with a freshman QB and playing at home? No progress has been made under Kugler. He only has his stubborn self to blame with his terrible offensive scheme.

Reactions: sportsfan5000
I want UTEP to win this one and hopefully dominate this game. Rice has qb issues and we have Mason's defense that is not showing improvement. Rice used a well planned and well executed O-line blocking scheme that just negated our strongest position last year, linebackers(Jones and Louvillete). They knew our d line was weak and came after those two. Mason has to be ready for that because...well, why wouldn't they? Out dline woes appear too be back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT