ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP Basketball Recruiting

This is a pinned thread. Pinned threads should stay on topic. As I mentioned, you can start an OT thread or go to the other team's board if you would like to talk about them
Talking about Terry’s vs. Golding’s recruiting is relevant.

I thought lil_train had the scoop on basketball??
I haven't heard much yet on the team, but I am trying to get some scoop from my EP friends. It is frustrating not being there in EP. If Golding does indeed have open practices, it is usually fairly easy to get a feel for the team after watching a few in person. From the little I have heard, none of the new guys have really stood out yet, but it is still early. Sibley may be a guy to keep an eye on, but he is super green. One guy said Agnew has looked good/better shooting, but that was the case last year in practice as well.

I agree this thread is about utep Basketball recruiting. Start a different thread if not about Utep Basketball recruiting.

I really like the way he talks about coaching and the team. He gives a lot of insight with just a few words.

The beginning of a new period in the history of UTEP Miners basketball. I think I along with most all Miner fans am expecting a major thumbs up with Golding knowing how crummy The Terry years were. Here’s hoping he takes these guys and instills mental as well as physical toughness, concentrates on showing them all the basic do's and don'ts, winning attitudes along with more discipline toward achieving success. In other words show them everything Terry didn't.
Go Coach Golding and takes us to places we haven't seen in ages.

The beginning of a new period in the history of UTEP Miners basketball. I think I along with most all Miner fans are expecting a major thumbs up with Golding knowing how crummy The Terry years were. Here’s hoping he takes these guys and instills mental as well as physical toughness, concentrates on showing them all the basic do's and don'ts, winning attitudes along with more discipline toward achieving success. In other words show them everything Terry didn't.
Go Coach Golding and takes us to places we haven't seen in ages.
It might take awhile, and he’ll need a new skin on the wall besides the Texas upset pretty soon.

Is it coffee or some other stimulant that starts with the same letters?

I believe TF stuck around so long cuz most UTEP supporters, the ones with money that get to make the decisions, wanted to give him every chance possible for him to succeed. I also believe this dinner is catered for them.

Basketball-old-woman-videobombs.gif

• Haha
Reactions: JCorona
I've never been to one of these dinners. Are the players there? If not they should have been the special guests.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT