ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP Basketball Recruiting

A Brazilian that played for Loyola Marymount. Looks like he left the program after Dunlap was fired.

Te just got another offer today from Oklahoma St. So he is still getting offers and just wait until the blue blood schools start coming .
He's already removed Kansas. Duke is losing their coach and Kentucky is wishy washy full of guys that want to be one and done. I think if Gonzaga offers he's gotta go there. Otherwise I can see him going to Baylor. I think UTEP is still in the mix as he would likely come in and start. Golding and staff would be going into their 3rd season with 5-6 spots to fill. It will be a BIG opportunity for them to advance the program recruiting wise. They just need to show what they've got/show the program's potential over the next two seasons.

Don’t write baylor off this year they are a really good team again …. They have two awesome freshman a kid named sochan and brown

Anyone got coach Goldings number , baylor forward dain Dainja is transferring …. Go get him!!!

I remember when we used to play Air Force they always had five 6' 5" guys in their starting lineup. We could do that with the collection we've got.

Yes I know guys will come and go, but this is our team to start 23' as of right now (if nobody redshirts). Golding has a lot of work to do, but 1st and foremost a big that can contribute big time over the next 2-3 years.

Giffa Jr
Evans Jr
Sibley Jr
Onyema Jr
Kalu Jr
Dos Anjos Sr
Kennedy Sr
Satterfield Sr
Maring Sr

Yes, he should be able to play on January 4th.

On who would leave, I'm not sure anyone needs to. I didn’t even think White was on scholarship.
I thought White was on scholarship and maybe red shirted last year. Guess we'll see.
BTW do you see anything to get excited about with Che?

I thought White was on scholarship and maybe red shirted last year. Guess we'll see.
BTW do you see anything to get excited about with Che?
I haven't heard anything yet. Once he starts practicing, that should change. Let's hope the guy from HS shows up. Gut feeling is that is a major longshot for him to come in so late, and become any kind of difference maker.

That's nice but we have a guy on our bench that averaged double the points. I wish he would just go after d1 transfers.
At the very least, I think Bell could provide a depth piece on the interior with D1 experience. He sounds like guy who gets fouled, and can actually make some free throws once he gets there; which we don't have with the current roster. It's not a game changing addition by any means, but I think he may serve a role.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT