ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP Basketball Recruiting

At the very least, I think Bell could provide a depth piece on the interior with D1 experience. He sounds like guy who gets fouled, and can actually make some free throws once he gets there; which we don't have with the current roster. It's not a game changing addition by any means, but I think he may serve a role.
If he duplicates the 3.8 points he averaged at SLU that's about the same we get out of our big men right now. I don't have much confidence in Golding actually giving him playing time. He'll use the "adjusting to d1" excuse. EP Times wrote a nice article on Satterfield prior to the NMSU game and we didn't get to see him play anything worthwhile.

Reactions: miner1liner
If he duplicates the 3.8 points he averaged at SLU that's about the same we get out of our big men right now. I don't have much confidence in Golding actually giving him playing time. He'll use the "adjusting to d1" excuse. EP Times wrote a nice article on Satterfield prior to the NMSU game and we didn't get to see him play anything worthwhile.
I hear you JC. I guess it is more a testament of my dissatisfaction with our current big men. None of them provide anything close to an interior offensive presence. Bell's video is far from impressive, but there is a big problem that Golding needs to address.

Did KJ Lewis already visit Arizona??

I dont see how doesn't commit with them. Arizona has a big budget. Football program is already spending big.

I see our chance of landing Lewis at less than 1%. He grew up in Tucson and then moved to Midland. He stills reps the Midland area code on his Twitter bio. Don't get your hopes up, this kid is leaving EP after high school.

I see our chance of landing Lewis at less than 1%. He grew up in Tucson and then moved to Midland. He stills reps the Midland area code on his Twitter bio. Don't get your hopes up, this kid is leaving EP after high school.
I say its higher than 1%. I think if he gets Golding to meet him. You can see that Golding is a players coach and players like playing for him. I hope he at least gives Utep a visit. Even if he doesn't pick UTEP I hope UTEP makes the final cut.

I say its higher than 1%. I think if he gets Golding to meet him. You can see that Golding is a players coach and players like playing for him. I hope he at least gives Utep a visit. Even if he doesn't pick UTEP I hope UTEP makes the final cut.
Yeah I would say 5-10%, greater if he waits. He has taken an unofficial and Im sure Golding is communicating with him on the regular. No reason to spend an official visit on your home town school.

Yeah I would say 5-10%, greater if he waits. He has taken an unofficial and Im sure Golding is communicating with him on the regular. No reason to spend an official visit on your home town school.

Aaron Jones is already talking to him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT