ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP Basketball Recruiting

Former assistant at power schools like Indiana, NC State and Cincinnati. Was also at UNC-Greensboro, Texas Tech under Knight, Rice and Cal. He has coached three NBA players... but can't find anything about his ability to recruit.
Right and why was he out last year? Will he be bringing a recruit with him? Is he a defensive guru or will he help the offense? Not much information otherwise.

Right and why was he out last year? Will he be bringing a recruit with him? Is he a defensive guru or will he help the offense? Not much information otherwise.
Don’t worry about it! Just buy season tickets, then donate to the MAC, also give to the NIL collective; so we can maybe beat LaTech in football and basketball!!

Don't forget the most important stat, how many followers does he have on Instagram/X?
People actually think I'm joking. I believe and Assistant needs to have at least 10k followers. Look at all of Waldens coaching staff, I believe a lot of them are in the upper 20k followers. That's why they are doing good in recruiting. Walden himself has more followers than the Utep Football. He is more popular than Utep Football.

People actually think I'm joking. I believe and Assistant needs to have at least 10k followers. Look at all of Waldens coaching staff, I believe a lot of them are in the upper 20k followers. That's why they are doing good in recruiting. Walden himself has more followers than the Utep Football. He is more popular than Utep Football.
So that's why Nick Saban retired! Turns out he just couldn't keep up with the TikTok stars of today's coaching scene. Guess he didn't have enough followers to stay relevant!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT